My birth story..

dooop

Reaction score
Sorry, I haven't been on here for a while.
Isaac was born 8 days ago on the 28th September :)

He was tiny!! 5lb7 born.

I went into labour on the monday night, started getting contractions about every 10 minutes, they weren't too strong, and had them all through the night.
In the morning, my neighbour gave me something to put in my bath to make the contractions stronger.. put it in the bath and once I'd got out of the bath, my contractions had stopped! :(
They then started again about 11pm on the Tuesday night.. aha, after that they didn't stop.. they'd get more frequent, then more far apart! By 4am, they were coming every 5 minutes and getting stronger.
I called OH to get him home from work, but he told me to hang on cos he thought I was just being my usual self with pain :p.
By 6am, they were about 5 minutes apart still but really strong..my mom was trying to keep me from going into hospital, and Eddie arrived home from work after what felt like FOREVER!!

Stayed at home until 8am, my contractions were about 3 minutes apart from each other, so we drove to hospital and went pretty much straight on the gas and air.
I went straight through into the labour room, where I met the midwife, and I had a student midwife as well, they were both lovely and couldn't do enough :). I was examined, and I was 5cm's! THENNN i ended up having pethadine, which was lovely :)
I asked for an epidural, but by the time they were coming to put it in.. I was already pushing..
Isaac Edan Gulliver was born at 13.42 weighing 5lb7..

Thenn, he was taken to neonatal for two days cos his blood sugar was too low and he couldn't hold his temperature :(
Then he couldn't keep his food down so he had to be fed through a tube.

I stayed in hospital for 4 days in the end.. but he's now home, and everything is good :)
Apart from the fact he now has trapped wind and we can't do anything to get it up :(

He is 8 days old now, and he is so good :)!

Hope to hear all of your birth stories soon :D!
Good luck everyone!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->