My birthday birth story *pictures PG 7*

Aw well done luv :) goes to show it helps to keep ur mind off stuff/stay active n calm :) congrats to the both of you xxx

awww ww stacie what a lovely and positive birth story you have to shar. Its brought a tear to my eyes. I am going be checking all day tomorrow now for a picture! xx

awww ww stacie what a lovely and positive birth story you have to shar. Its brought a tear to my eyes. I am going be checking all day tomorrow now for a picture! xx

Thank you :) She is beautiful, bless her xx

congrats hunnie this was a beautiful birth story and i hope mine is as smooth and calm!! yeah right, hahah im a wimp!!

congrats 2 u and mark once again..

xx

Thank you everybody :D My labour was lovely, I never expected it to go so smoothly x

Congratulations and well done for getting to 8cms without any pain relief!

That lady who was itching was prob taken in before you as in late pregnancy it can be a sign of cholestasis which is a very dangerous liver disorder which can lead to quite nasty outcomes, so they prob needed to get her in asap - know this as my friend suffered from it.

congratulations!! great name, i have a keira too :) what a lovely story, made me laugh about wanting to feed the ducks in full blown labour hehe x

i love her name, good job Mark didnt go home again wasnt it..ps what is your job?

What a lovely story. Makes me feel so much better x

That was a great birth story! Made me laugh that you went to feed the ducks :haha: xx

What a great birth story.
I hope I can manage to be as calm as you during labor.

I love the name Keira. Congratulations and a belated happy birthday. x

Congratulations, beautiful birth story. Apart from biting your husband :lol: The picture in your siggie is amazing :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->