My bits hurt

babybefore30

Reaction score
Is anyone else having this sorry if it is TMI but for the past week it constantly feels like I have just had :sex: and my front parts are bruised and I can assure you I have not, when I walk and when I sit down it is so uncomfortable, what is it???

YES! i have exactly the same would like to know what it is too, its all on the left side on me......

hey ladies, i have been experiencing the same problem and have been seeing a physio for the past 20weeks she diagnosed me with pelvic girldle pain but seeing her recently and explaining to her my symtoms she thinks i now have symphis pubis dicomfort which is swelling in that area! she reccommended that i put ice cubes over that area. hope his helps good luck!!xxxx

I have this too and have done for about 12 weeks!!!!! :( Hurts like hell!!! x

I've got this feeling too but my midwife says it's just pelvic girdle pain and pressure from bub's being so low now (I'm 35 wks)

i had it and was told it was because it was baby was low and and was pressure on my cervix, i know im further gone than you but can still happen earlier on

:)

Thanks ladies I did not realise it could hurt so much - poor OH has no chance of getting near me now until after bubs is here.

I have this but only recently, last 5-7days max and funny enough like one of the other posters its more on the left side , it feels bruised but say if I press the lip it doesnt hurt like a bruise would so it must be something from the inside!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->