My bits hurt

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by babybefore30, Jan 26, 2011.

1. babybefore30

babybefore30 Well-Known Member

Is anyone else having this sorry if it is TMI but for the past week it constantly feels like I have just had :sex: and my front parts are bruised and I can assure you I have not, when I walk and when I sit down it is so uncomfortable, what is it???

2. shell87

shell87 Well-Known Member

YES! i have exactly the same would like to know what it is too, its all on the left side on me......

3. Jrsmummy

Jrsmummy 3rd trimester mother of 1

hey ladies, i have been experiencing the same problem and have been seeing a physio for the past 20weeks she diagnosed me with pelvic girldle pain but seeing her recently and explaining to her my symtoms she thinks i now have symphis pubis dicomfort which is swelling in that area! she reccommended that i put ice cubes over that area. hope his helps good luck!!xxxx

4. Mini_Me_x

Mini_Me_x Well-Known Member

I have this too and have done for about 12 weeks!!!!! :( Hurts like hell!!! x

5. chocojen

chocojen Well-Known Member

me too, I have been told it is SPD

6. zoefromsussex

zoefromsussex Mother

I've got this feeling too but my midwife says it's just pelvic girdle pain and pressure from bub's being so low now (I'm 35 wks)

7. moma

moma Well-Known Member

i had it and was told it was because it was baby was low and and was pressure on my cervix, i know im further gone than you but can still happen earlier on

:)

8. babybefore30

babybefore30 Well-Known Member

Thanks ladies I did not realise it could hurt so much - poor OH has no chance of getting near me now until after bubs is here.

9. Foxy89

Foxy89 3rd Tri- EDD- 6/2/11

I have this but only recently, last 5-7days max and funny enough like one of the other posters its more on the left side , it feels bruised but say if I press the lip it doesnt hurt like a bruise would so it must be something from the inside!