My Bladder must be screwed Update 2

lesleyann

Mummy
Reaction score
Ok so i was just ok the toilet doing a poop :blush: when i decided i wanted a wee :rofl: so i was all done then i could just feel more coming out even though it did not feel like i was having a wee *if that makes sence* stood up it stopped sat down and had a little more lol feel a little bit weird down there now though :blush:

thought that might make someone giggle

Update:

So i rang mat unit and they did not seem bothered to be honest and just said to ring back if it happens again

Update 2 :

Went in to mat unit they did loads of checks was there for hoursssss good news it was not my waters but there not sure what it was

Dont mean to be alarmist, but I take it it has stopped properly now and it's not your waters????

Sorry hon,I am sure it's not but just being careful!!!!!

xxx

Sounds like it could your waters get a pad on and ring mw as u are early x

theres been nothing else but my lady bits feel weird and i feel damp i might ring day unit and see if they think it sounds like bad bladder control

I agree with Kiki and Serina... Make sure it isn't your water... If it's not, it did make me giggle:blush:

:hugs:

Plz get checked as u are early no harm in checkin xxx

I agree hon, please get it checked. It just that when my waters broke with my DD it actually felt just like that!!!

Cant do any harm to check hon, ok???

xxx

Well, hopefully it wont and it's just your bladder being daft!!! But, if it does, then ring back like they say!!!

I didnt mean to alarm you hon, hope I didnt????

xxx

Well, hopefully it wont and it's just your bladder being daft!!! But, if it does, then ring back like they say!!!

I didnt mean to alarm you hon, hope I didnt????

xxx

no you did not alarm me i thought it might of been like a slow leak or something but then decided as nothing else was coming out while moving or anything that i should be ok but the lady on the phone i think was more interested in getting me off the phone more than anything else,

Things she asked:

What color as it, and was it sticky * my answer we have a block in the toilet witch makes the water blue and it just like water *
Have you had any other problems in your pregnancy * not really *
How far along are you *34 Weeks*

Ring us back if it happens again

Jeez, some people just dont seem to give a damn do they??? Stupid old bat she sounds.

Just keep an eye on it then hon and hopefully it will be a barmy bladder!!!

xxx

:hissy: There is a simple test for this they can do takes two seconds .....the reason i am mad is when 35 wks with my daughter i threw up and my waters broken with force but didnt continue to trickle the mw said i probably peed myself so find when i gave birth 2 wks later it was my waters that had gone and my daughter had an infection :( and needed specailcare ....ive invested in these https://www.amniosense.com/ so i know when they,ve gone this time xxx

I know I missed the thread earlier but how are you doing?

I just wanted to say when my mum was induced with my older brother she was laying in the hospital and thought she had wet herself so got up and went to loo, mw changed her bed, she got back in and wet herself again....this went on a few times and she was so embarrassed about wetting herself but not knowing why until one mw who obviously had her head screwed on asked to check and it was her waters. My brothers head was acting like a stopper everytime she stood up but when she sat/lay it would move and let water out.

Please get check soon. And good Luck!

Emma.xx

That's good news hon, glad you went in and got it checked. Better safe than sorry!!!

xxx

So glad u got checked and its not your waters :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"