My bloody sister!

TaylorsMummyx

Reaction score
Is driving me insane! She lost her job last year, since then she can't really do much with her and her lo who's 10. Anyway, it's my DDs bday in feb and were going disneyland, my niece has always alway wanted to go, and obv they can't afford to go, so my OH has offered to pay for her and she pays us back whenever. It's costing OH 1300 that needed to be paid by yday, so we've been skint. Anyway were going out for Xmas day dinner and my sister is like "ohh u go out me and eb will stay at home" okay I'm not going to to leave them out on Xmas day. So we've offered to pay.. Again. That's 60 for both of them. Plus Xmas pressents, were rather skint! And poor OH hasn't seen a penny off his wage. So he put on my fb last night he's seen something he wants to buy himself after Xmas.. And my sister was the first one to jump on his case that his money should go on his family and not be wasted. He hasn't seen a penny from any wage since he started working at his new job. An to top it off I have to find money to buy pressents from my niece to sister for get bday and Xmas! Aswell as pressents from us. I still have to buy ds bike! And pay for Xmas dinner. Im stressed, and all she can say is well uv had long enough?! Would Anyone else would be pissed off? Or am I being stupid?

So you are basically paying for her for christmas and a holiday?How dare she then dictate what your hubby can spend his money on!xx

Woooow that would p me off something chronic! How dare she dictate what he spends his money on especially when he's been so kind to her and your niece.

I'm glad I'm not the only one! She slag him off about how selfish he is, but he hardly ever spends any money on him, so when he spends a 100 on a we phone she goes mad because the kids could of been spoilt? They dont go without, they have more then enough they need. And because he toke me new York for my birthday we was being selfish, argh I'm so mad :( but you can't say anything to her because she takes it to heart argh!

If that was my sister I'd say something. If she takes it to heart then so be it!

Truth hurts!

Sorry but did you mean your buying her kids xmas/bday prezzies so your sister can give them to her LO? Don't mean to be rude but if your sister on benefits... she can save up.
Also you should tell her your OH hasn't seen a penny of his wages, and so unless she wants to start paying your OH back she shouldn't moan about him spoiling himself when he more than deserves it!

You can't keep doing it, she'll take advantage people always do!

So my niece can give them to her, as she hasn't got a dad to buy them for her, my mum used to do but obv can't now. I love her peices but the way she moans about her having no money it's the same here :(

How ridiculous to say he's selfish when he is working hard to pay for things for her when he actually should have no responsibly regarding her or her daughter. That would really annoy me.

Glad I'm not being silly thinking it. I'm just tuning her moaning out now, arghh! It's my niece I feel for :( so we take her on holiday with us or if we go out somewhere x

Maybe you need to explain to her that after xmas and your hoilday you can't afford to keep taking her places & what not? She can still save her own money but obviously she just needs notice. x

Wow she has a bit of a cheek I'd be peed off too! X

Thats so cheeky!

Im on beniefits, and I save! This is my first baby and Ive put money away so I can spoil it when its born.

I hope shes not taking you for a ride :(

Is your sister on any benefits? I am and thats all I have this xmas as OH doesn't get his first pay check until december 23rd! I've managed to buy my daughter plenty of presents, my OH, my dad, my mum, my sister, my grandparents, my mum & dads bf and gf and my MIL. I don't get a lot but I knew xmas was coming so I saved up a best I could and bought what I could afford. I don't mean to sound nasty but I just don't understand how she hasn't got anything to even buy her own daughter a present? Sorry if that came across as rude x

Ohhhh i would be livid how dare she when your paying for her holiday and xmas lunch..xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->