My blue bump has arrived 3 weeks early!!!

oh woww he is so gorgeous! what a surprise! so glad you're both doing well big congratulations :flower:

congratulations, glad you are recovering well!
he's lovely x

That must have been so scary! A million congratulations, your little boy is lovely!

You have had me in tears!l So glad it all worked out x

I got teary eyed just reading this! Congratulations, he is beautiful!

Aww thank you all so much ladies! It was a very emotional day but worth every single minute because my little man is absolutely PERFECT! Wishing you all well x x x

congratulations on your little boy, he's gorgeous :cloud9: x

He is so gorgeous - i love the spatchcock chicken pose. Congratulations and sorry it was so traumatic for you, did they say why his heartrate kept dropping?

xx

Aw thanks, yeh he still lies in that position sometimes now! haha My placenta had become 'old' too quickly so he was't getting enough oxygen and was getting distressed! It was a good job I got checked out when I did really, would hate to think what would of happened otherwise!! x x x

Awww I had no idea it was that traumatic! You are so brave and should be very proud!!

Cant believe you have had him, my now bump-less buddy! LOL

He is just perfect, and you and your OH must be delighted.... so cute the pics!!!

xxx

Aw thanks hun, it was a completely surreal experience! Glad it's all over and I've got my beautiful little boy to show for it! :cloud9:

Hope it's not much longer for you!!

xxxxxxx

Awww I had no idea it was that traumatic! You are so brave and should be very proud!!

He is just perfect, and you and your OH must be delighted.... so cute the pics!!!

xxx

Aw thanks hun, it was a completely surreal experience! Glad it's all over and I've got my beautiful little boy to show for it! :cloud9:

xxxxxxx

Me too!! LOL got an appointment with my consultant tomorrow, so see what the old hag has to say!

xxxxxx

what a lovely story. Leo is the name OH has picked for our little man. =) he is adorable! congratulations

What an intense story - that must have been so stressful for both of you, but you all sound like you're doing great now and he is so adorable! Congratulations!

xxx

xxxxxxx

Me too!! LOL got an appointment with my consultant tomorrow, so see what the old hag has to say!

xxxxxx

Ha ha not really had time to come on BnB for a few days, and just reading through this post, realised I posted this at 9.53pm.... my waters broke about half an hour after I posted!! LOL seems ages ago now! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->