My body hates me... opks and chart pictured

Taking another look at your opks the only positive I see is the 27th. The first ones may have been close, but not positive. I think ff is right on with the ch even though or temps for the last 3 days aren't plugged in.
The other chart I can't see, it's saying access denied. I guess because I'm not a member?

I'm doing good! Just started a new cycle yesterday so lucky number 3!

I'll try to fix the other one. That's weird I thought hi had the settings different. Thank you. I am very lucky I was told at a very young age and again at 22 that I would never have kids... after this one I'll be getting my tubes tied

Taking another look at your opks the only positive I see is the 27th. The first ones may have been close, but not positive. I think ff is right on with the ch even though or temps for the last 3 days aren't plugged in.
The other chart I can't see, it's saying access denied. I guess because I'm not a member?

I'm doing good! Just started a new cycle yesterday so lucky number 3!

My chart in my signature was not updating for ff. I think I got it to work

Ok I can see them both now. I'm not really familiar with ovagraph however, I'd say ff is spot on! Nice clear and sustained temp shift. Good bd timing. Fx for you mama!

Ty hun. So I hope I don't step over a line but I was looking at your charts and your lutheal phase is really short. Have you tried progesterone?

https://natural-fertility-info.com/luteal-phase-defect.html

Ty hun. So I hope I don't step over a line but I was looking at your charts and your lutheal phase is really short. Have you tried progesterone?

https://natural-fertility-info.com/luteal-phase-defect.html

Not Rx progesterone. I'm trying B6/B Complex, natural progesterone cream and soy isoflavones. So far I've brought my O day forward by 2 days and lengentgened my lp by 1 day. Trying to avoid clomid and progesterone until it's neccissary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->