My body is falling apart....

adr75050

Reaction score
I feel awful. I have so many symptoms I dont know which goes with what. I think I am developing a sinus infection, and a UTI along with pregnancy symptoms. I just want to stay in bed all day. I just feel terrible. My eyes are sore and sensitive to light, I have a headache and pain at the back of my neck which is common when I have sinus infections. Im nauseous and have the worst non stop indigestion ever. What ever I eat I better really like it because (TMI) I will taste it all day. Its awful. As far as UTI, my urine smells weird and is cloudy and the flanks of my abdomen under my rib cage feel like I was in a boxing match. Im falling apart. I went to the doctor and got antibiotic for the UTI and anti-nausea meds from my fertility doctor. Still struggling. Im so grateful, thankful, and blessed to be pregnant so dont get me wrong. I will put up with anything to have a healthy baby, but all of these at once is beating me to the ground!! Just hope it gets better soon. I hate to have so many meds early on, it just scares me to put more chemicals and medications into my system. I figure the less the better.:cry:

If the UTI comes back after your round of antibiotics try a good probiotic. Antibiotics usually cause me to have uti's, I've done 6 rounds of ivf and without fail the antibiotics knock my gut flora out of whack. I always carry probiotics with me when I have to be on antibiotics. Saying that, the other two main causes for uti's are changing hormones & sugary processed foods. Cut back on carbs, start eating lots of fruit, veggie, & clean protein. Carby foods (bread, rice, noodles, pasta, cereal, crackers) break down into sugar, the same kind of sugar as candy and that'll cause yeast and welcome full blown uti! Especially egged on because your hormones are throwing a curve ball right now.
Nutritious food will also help with feeling good & energetic, less achy all around. Babies utilize protein for growth, not so much junky carbs. But those processed foods will also naturally make you feel like a slug (bread, pasta, rice, cereal - heavy, starchy, sugary processed foods). Hope you feel better soon!

Hey

Couple of weeks ago I also had a sinus infection and a UTI. I was also on antibiotics for 10 days. I was kinda relunctant to be taking medication but I knew that I had to get better to take good care of our little Peanut growing Inside.I always made sure to take some probiotic . I felt awful. My head wanted to explode. But thankfully after a week of feeling like this..I got better. Hope you feel better real soon!! Hugs!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->