My body sucks

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Ok, 40 years of age and I am wondering if I am pre-menopausal. I've been blaming irregular, frequent periods on having my tubes tied during the delivery of Chase. But reading up, maybe it's pre-menopause??? Honestly, if anything my periods should have regulated by now after Chase, but they haven't. Either I get them 2x per month or as this month, once and it's been 8 days and I still have it.

Yes, yes, I still need to get some tests done because it's driving me nuts. I wasn't noticing for a period of time as I didn't even want to think of the frequency of my periods. But for the past two months, the realization has hit again. Sex life really sucks because of it. Also affecting my mental health too.

Also, I had a chronic cough for months in the spring and went to the doctor about it. He said it's possibly allergies/asthma. Went to my own doctor and he sent me for tests. I finally got called from the hospital to get them done in August...months after my cough had subsided greatly. It was a breathing test and the inhaler did not work so the technician said looks like emphysemia. Got those results official by my doctor........said my breathing was normal. WTF! If it hadn't taken months for the test to be done. So, now he's sending me for a chest x-ray.

I am dragged down and exhausted, I feel no oomph, no energy and my patience is awful.

:hugs: :hugs: No advice really but thought you could use a :hugs:

Bah! :(
Wish I had some insight or advice for you, but I don't.
Just wanted to send you some hugs!!!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->