My boobs...

goldlion

Mommy
Reaction score
are sore!! :( I was wishing that part was over. My symptoms teased me... shame on them.

mine have been sore from the start.
i don't think i ever even got a break from that.

:hugs:

Its one of things that really sucks, mine have never stopped being sore. Hang in there!

mine have been sore from the start also, and are a little less sore, but still sensitive as heck!!! (i don't think it always goes away i'm sorry to say)

cold tea bags are suppose to sooth then dont no whether that was the truth or not

My nipples are really sore, and also getting very dry!
its liek i havto stop wearing bras coz they rub, but ovbiously
i need to wear a bra more than ever nowdays, i cant win!

Cabbage leafs not tea bags!

Mine KILLED more AFTER i had bubs and i was drying em out OMG they were like hot bricks!

xxx

I know exactly where you're coming from, been wearing sports bras everyday lately =] They're also very dry, but i'm not sure what to do about that since I don't know about using lotion on them?

Talking about boobs.

I have been worrying myself silly about mine.

they were huge to being with.

Luckily enough they began a 36G and have only gone to 38G. They are a lot heavier and if I wear a V neck top I have to wear a vest under to cover my bra, even with maternity tops.

I am still worried about how big the blighters are gonna get one my milk comes in. :wacko:

My nipples are really sore, and also getting very dry!
its liek i havto stop wearing bras coz they rub, but ovbiously
i need to wear a bra more than ever nowdays, i cant win!

Thats how I feel! My boobs were never really sore or senstive. But recently that last few days my nipples have started to get sore and almost swolen feeling if that makes sense. I use to coco butter lotion on them too when Im putting it on my belly and it helps with the dryness.

Mine was incredibly sore in the beginning, but they are fine now. :happydance: (I'm just on 24 weeks.)

I think it is cause I invested in a proper bra...

I think I might have to get a new bra, myself... I keep putting it off.

I know how you feel,although mine have pretty much stopped hurting now.

Mine never actually hurt until this week.
Same with headaches and whatnot, I never had anything of that sort until this week. :(

My nipples seemed to have gone darker and bigger too, im not liking it!
too sore for words tho i have to put ice on them today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->