My boyfriend confuses me

Bellaboo70

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I'm new here and just wanted to get your opinions if you're willing to share them!!

Little bit about my situation: I'm 21 and my wonderful boyfriend is 23 and im just off the Depo shot (thank god) after 4 years on it. Hoping to have our first in the near future!

Ok so here's my question,
Me and my boyfriend discussed me going off birth control a month ago and my last injection ran out August 12th. Although he didn't seem too excited about the thought of me being off birth control, he wants me to be healthy and knows how important it was for me to not take another injection. Even though he acted like he wasn't ready for a baby soon, he still finishes inside of me every single time and we have sex everyday or every other day. He knows I could get pregnant but still taking the chance so I'm confused and wondering what you thought or if you have any insight to how he actually feels.

Any response is much appreciated!!

Hiya.

I just think men react and think differently to us women. Being pregnant and having a baby is definitely a female 'need' rather than a males. Atleast your boyfriend is finiy inside you. I've been with my OH for 12years, have a 2.5year old and he still won't talk about it or finish inside of me! Although he said we could NTNP! So it's all very frustrating and disappointing for me every month :(

Men will be men I'm afraid.

Good luck.

X

My boyfriend is exactly the same! I came off depo last June and since then have used protection twice, maybe three times and he always finishes inside me. yet when I ask him if he wants a baby the answer is always no, now isn't the right time etc etc

I agree with the above though, men will be men :( they were born to be frustrating and indecisive!

By the way, I'm also 21 and the other half is also 23! :)

Sarah xx

welcome to bnb :)
Im Nicola and ntnp for my first to :)
like already said, men will be men :) I would just speak to him and make sure your on the same page, sounds like it though! if he knows your off birth control and is finishing inside you

Thank you ladies for your feedback! That makes a lot of sense! I guess some men find it easier to just take his chances and see what happens. Well lets just hope it works in our favor! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->