my brother got to talk to President Obama on the phone!

megrenade

Reaction score
so, like in the title.. yesterday, my brother got to talk to President Obama! and even though I'm not an Obama fan, that is pretty freaken awesome right!? I mean, him and 1 other guy got picked out of thousands of people on the USS John C. Stennis (Navy ship).. and Obama even told him Happy Thanksgiving!

I told FOB, and he was a total a-hole about it.. "if you don't like Obama, why does it matter?" and I was like, "I don't care! I'm still proud!" and he's said, "why are you proud?"

:dohh:

UGH - so frustrated! whenever I'm excited about ANYTHING, he shoots it down! when I feel baby wiggle around, he treats it like it's nothing new or exciting.

he dated a pregnant girl from her 2nd trimester until a few months after birth (not his child) - but it's like he's already been through it with somebody.. and the fact that it's HIS baby makes no difference :cry:

and he keeps saying I'm "too small" - which I am NOT - and makes me feel like a bad mommy, like I'm not eating enough or something :shrug: and that's not the case!

so I woke up proud, happy, excited.. and now I'm upset and frustrated - GAHHH!

BTW, I DON'T WANNA HEAR ABOUT YOUR POLITICAL OPINIONS - THANK YOU!

That's really cool :) Shame you don't like him! He seems okay? You FOB doesn't though!

That's really cool :) Shame you don't like him! He seems okay? You FOB doesn't though!

he's okay, I'm just not democrat - but I don't want this to be about the president, haha.. it always seems to blow up.

Thats really cool I don't think you have to have a political view to think that it's pretty awesome!!

That's awesome. I am jealous! I'd love to talk to Obama :D I bet your brother was sooo excited! My OH's uncle got to shake Michelle Obama's hand and has a picture of it, it's one of his proudest moments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->