My Bump is soooo tight and hard today ??

johnoblueshoe

Expecting number 5
Reaction score
I know that they say when your stomach is hard, with no pain its braxton hicks, but all day my stomach has been hard all the time and its not a constant BH although i have had a few.... Not exhadurating it is seriously hard all the time. It feels like it is going to explode :shrug:
Does anyone know why this may be ???

Id like to know too! My bumps been really tight all day, but I've been having period cramps as well x

iv also had a few mild cramps but nothing that would make me think anything was happening... i weny for a walk but i would not think this would cause it....

Might be the baby's position.... Mine usually goes rock solid in the evenings... but stays hard aswell. And today it's quite hard aswell. Probably just his back poking out.

thanks your most prob right.... i had a sudden urge for the loo ( no 2) sorry TMI and after that it has seemed to have eased off a little baby must have shifted positiones...
ta ladies felt sooo strange x

Mine goes like this all the time. Usually its in the evening though when all of a sudden it feels really hard and tight. I put it down to the way my baby is lying though so maybe thats what it is? :)

mine has been the same since i woke up this morning, really painfull :cry:

Thanks ladies.... i secretly was hoping this was a early labour symptom or something to tell me baby would be hear in a week or so :( not to worry must just be lack of space / and strange baby positions lol

I really feel shitty and sooo grumpy and stressed today its not good :(

Mine too, I feel like my skin is going to tear apart!! literally.

yep was going to say but realised that you ladies are much further along than me, but mine always goes really hard for hours and then i know to start drinking the prune juice and after bm it goes back to normal:) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->