• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

my bump looks massive

lewood88

Mom of 2 expecting #3
Reaction score
I'm 27+4 and my bump looks massive I sent a pic of my bump to my friend and she said how round and big it was

Does it look really big?

Attachments

• 20151002_124908.jpg
    20151002_124908.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 49
That is a tidy bump☺ its a good size bump you can tell its all baby☺

You're no bigger than I was at that gestation. Everyone kept asking if it was twins, I HATED it.
Just remember that everyone pops differently, and you might not get much bigger. Like pp said, you look all belly.

When I was having my girls I carried in my back and hips this time its all belly he feels big

That's a lovely bump! I feel massive too, a friend of mine tells me she does not know how I am not falling over. LOL! I am right there with ya. I think your bump is perfect.

That's a lovely bump! I feel massive too, a friend of mine tells me she does not know how I am not falling over. LOL! I am right there with ya. I think your bump is perfect.

I weighed myself yesterday and from the last time I weighed NY held I've only put on 1lb 3/4 so I was shocked tbf when I carried dd2 I put on 3 and a half st, but my belly looks massive this time its all front x

My Bump is about the same size, i have big babies lol x

Me too I have my growth scan Wednesday are how big he is x

I carry the same I'm all belly have been with all my pregnancys . I'm 26 weeks and massive two . U look lovely x

Thanks hun I wondered when u would be in third tri :) xx

It really is x

Here my bump so u can compare it's horrible and flabby at the bottom tho so vile x

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/403DFEC9-57A9-41E8-AFBF-8DBB06F1EDF4_zpsouxfosjz.jpg

I weighed myself yesterday and from the last time I weighed NY held I've only put on 1lb 3/4 so I was shocked tbf when I carried dd2 I put on 3 and a half st, but my belly looks massive this time its all front x

I know what you mean. I put on a lot of weight during my pregnany with DD. But thus far, although I am much larger, I have only put on 7lbs as of the last time I was weighed.

It really is x

Here my bump so u can compare it's horrible and flabby at the bottom tho so vile x

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/403DFEC9-57A9-41E8-AFBF-8DBB06F1EDF4_zpsouxfosjz.jpg

Your bump looks perfect hun I don't see any flabby bits at all its nice and round :) xx

aw lucky you, no growth scans for me as yet.
had hd scan at 28+1 and she was 3lbs 10oz the size of average 32 week baby lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->