my bump 'moves' ...... does yours

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by babytibby, Jun 6, 2011.

1. babytibby

babytibby Well-Known Member

Hi

I noticed last week that my bump shifted upwards but thought maybe it was just me, however yesterday after being on my feet all day I noticed again last night it had shifted up again and went quite 'hard'

Has this happened to anyone else and it is normal? :wacko:

2. darkangel1981

darkangel1981 New Mummy

yeah mine moves... after work its really low but hard.... first thing its pretty solid and a bit higher... as far as im aware its normal :D

3. babytibby

babytibby Well-Known Member

seems ok then, just the opposite to yours, nice to know baby has a mind of its own already ;)

4. emzul

emzul Mummy to Charlie Jack

My baby moves all the time, he likes the right side of my tummy the most though!

Piccy shows him when he was shifted RIGHT over! The left side of my tummy was almost complelely flat and just had this massive lump!! Freiked me out a tad I must say! LOL x

Attached Files:

5. slrayner

slrayner Well-Known Member

Woo that is strange emzul!

6. SmartieMeUp

SmartieMeUp Mum of 2 girls.

Mine tends to do it on one side only, but at night she moves to all the front when I'm relaxed. Feels weird to begin with.
    https://i.imgur.com/Sts2I.jpg

7. LittleMum

LittleMum Mum to 22 mth old and ttc

Mine does that too! Went completely flat down the left side the other day, and then yesterday bump went really hard and really high! Seems crazy that she's moving around that much and I still can't feel a thing though :(

8. t33cup

t33cup mum of one and expecting

yes mostly on the right, feels odd when he has a good old wriggle around. especially if he moves right down very quickly, god that feel odd, make stand still and gasp lol

9. emzul

emzul Mummy to Charlie Jack

Yep, freaked me out! LOL just looked down and there was this mega hard bump.... dont know WHAT he gets up to in there!

10. Maman

Maman Guest

yes mine does that too, the worst thing is that this baby has a habit of pressing against my spine, god that feels awful!

my son always lay to the one side and after i had him my tummy had looser skin on one side than the other lol

11. stouffer

stouffer Well-Known Member

Mine does it too. I can see it more when I'm lying flat. You can practically see where the head is :)

Mine also favours the right and I read somewhere that most people's uterus like to lean to the right so maybe that's why.

Now I can see the baby move through my belly. It's kind of freaky but it shows the baby is where I think it is.