My cat died

~RedLily~

Reaction score
I sorry for posting a depressing thread and I don't expect replies just felt like I needed to tell someone because I am devastated. She came in last night just as I was going to bed so I stayed up an extra 20/30 mins to give her attention and then put her in her bed (she slept in the boiler room so she could go out at night if she wanted). This morning she didn't come in for her breakfast which is weird for her but not uncommon so we went out but then when we came home I noticed her at the side of the road :(. I am so heartbroken, she was the friendliest cat I've ever known. I feel so guilty for some reason, like I should have stayed up with her for longer or something because she loves attention so much but I was wanted to go to bed. I had forgotten to get her to come in earlier so it was only when she saw me turning things off she came in. I took a picture of her last night before I went to bed but it was just a quick snap that isn't even very clear.
We rescued her when she was young, she was heavily pregnant but in a terrible way, she had come on so well and now she's gone.

:-( so sorry for your loss. As a cat owner, I know how much they are a big part of our families.
Please don't think about the what ifs. It's not your fault.

Rest in peace x

:hugs: We've got cats at my mums house and like Yo_yo said they're a part of the family. Sorry for your loss.

My cat is a big part of my family, so sorry for your loss :hugs:

So sorry Hun :hugs: it is heartbreaking losing a pet, I haven't lost a cat since I was around 16 but I remember how devastated I was and I would be now. Xxxxxxx

Thank you :hugs:
I didn't think I would be so upset because I've had pets die in the past and really not been upset but they have been put to sleep and it's been because they were ill and it was the kindest thing but with my cat I am crushed because she had been rolling around so happy 8 hours earlier.

I'm so sorry :hugs: Try not to blame yourself though, accidents happen. I'll be so upset when it's my cat's time to go :(

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"