My cat is missing :( (updated :) )

MissMooMoo

Reaction score
Sorry for the post but so upset, our 7 year old fur baby is missing. He has not come home and this has never happened before. I have been in tears all night down stairs waiting for the cat flap to go. I just know something bad has happened. I am waiting for all the vets to open so I can call them but nothing more I can do at this time of the morning. I dont know how I will go on without him. Also I now have to deal with my lo on 2 hours sleep. Please someone share some good missing cat stories with a happy ending?

xxx

bump???

I thought we was a nation of animal lovers :(

I hope your cat comes home soon,and nothing bad had happened to it x

Aw hun i'm sorry :( I don't have any missing cat stories but I know how uttterly heartbroken i'd be if my fluff bum didn't come home. :hugs:
Hope he comes home safe & sound xx

My old cat went missing once, night after night i was roaming the streets looking for him... After about 2 weeks we had just assumed he was gone forever and i was heart broken, Well blow me down, a few days after that we heard a very distinctive meowing coming from outside, So i looked out the window and there he was!!! He was a bit skinny and dishevelled but he was ok (albeit very very hungry) :)

I really hope your cat comes home soon.. :hugs:

I hope he comes home soon. I know how horrible it is. He probably just got into someones garage or shed and they locked the door with him in there. Big *hugs* and keep positive x

:hugs: Hope he comes home soon. My friends cat went missing for over a week and returned without a scratch. Don't give up hope.

:hugs: I hope your cat comes back soon. My cat goes 'missing' quite regularly but always comes back within three days so I never really worry, it seems she can look after herself. We did lose the other cat once, we had woods round the back of our house and she'd got stuck. We could hear her miowing so OH climbed over the wall and found her.

Thanks everyone! I am happy to update that my fur baby appeared this afternoon safe and well! His white bits were filfthy black and on my afternoon walk with LO noticed that the bugalow behind us had there garage open as they were doing work on their house so i think he got stuck in there.

Puss cat has been catching up on his sleep all afternoon/eve myself on the otherhand managed to get another hour on top of the 2 hours I had last night !!

Thanks again

xxx

Aww I'm glad he is back, my cat went missing and came strolling in the next day

So pleased for you! Awww!! Bet he got lots of cuddles :) xx

Yes just giving me a taste of how mucch I will worry when LO growsup and goes out on his own in many years to come!x

Naughty :smug: cats that think they can come and go as they please!

Good to hear he's home!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->