My chart - Help please!

Dino_souris

TTC #2
Reaction score
I am now on cd25 of a 31-33day cycle (although last month it was 45days)... This is my first month charting and taking my bbt, and also OPKs. I have had 6 + OPK in a row and I haven't seen a higher temp. yet. Not too sure what is going on and I am getting a little worried that maybe I am not ovulating.. Anyone have any ideas about what is happening with my cycle?!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/231e5d

Thanks,

K

I can't really say for sure what's happening, but i did just want to say don't worry too much if it ends up showing that you haven't ovulated this month. I've only been charting for a couple of months, and on my second month, it was defo looking like i hadn't ovulated. I spoke to my Dr about this who said it's perfectly normal to have a couple of cycles (maybe 2 or 3 out of 12) where you don't ovulate.

I know it's frustrating having to wait, but i don't think you need to worry too much unless you get a few months in a row that don't show Ov.

Having said that you may still Ov this month. The positive OPKs mean your body is gearing up to ovulate, and you said you had a long cycle last month, so maybe it'll be the same this time.:hug:

Just had another thought. Are you new to using OPKs? Are they defo positives? i.e. is the test line as dark as, or darker than the control line?

Hi

Like misskitty said, annovulatory cycles are common. Also, as you do have fairly long cycles, there is plenty of time still left to ov. My ov varies by 4 days on a 28 day cycle.

Do double check those opks though, you shouldn't get more than a couple of days of true positives.

Good luck.:hug:

thanks - yeah they are def. positive..darker or same colour as the control lines. I may get a different brand of OPK today..and see what they have to say. I used a pharmacy store brand.. I had EWCM again yesterday..so I'm hoping that maybe I am just O'ing late.

Personally I don't trust opks. I know a lot of girls have success with them though. I'd go by temps and cm. There's def still hope this cycle.
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->