My chart?

WanaBaba

Reaction score
Hi ladies, does my chart look normal? It's my first month temping so I'm not sure? It is a bit all over the place before ovulation as I kept waking up at random times but since then I've woken up at 4 am pretty much every morning. (Apart from two mornings I didn't temp as kept waking up all through the night)
Does the chart say I deffinately ovulated or may have? And why are some of the circles coloured blue and some are not? Thanks :flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 18
The circles that are not coloured in blue are because you have been taking your temps at different times so basically FF is saying that the temp might not be accurate.

The complete blue circles are temps taken around the same time as the day before.

Your chart after ovulation looks pretty normal to me. How long are your cycles? My temp starts to drop the day AF is due to arrive. xx

Your chart looks ok, you have a visible up and down pattern, and you got solid line, good sign :)

The circles that are not coloured in blue are because you have been taking your temps at different times so basically FF is saying that the temp might not be accurate.

The complete blue circles are temps taken around the same time as the day before.

Your chart after ovulation looks pretty normal to me. How long are your cycles? My temp starts to drop the day AF is due to arrive. xx

Oh I forgot to change the times on the last 5 or so as I just input those into chart this morning :blush: oops lol.

My cycles are anywhere from 29 days to around 35 but usually 32 or 33 last few months x

Thanks Hun, I'm not holding out much hope though as temp dropped this morning :( although I woke at 2.45 instead of 4 so hoping that is why! Other reason I don't have much hope is we didn't get to DDT until the Friday that I supposedly ovulated so I don't think there is much chance!

Here is a pic of the chart now I've put all the timings into it! And added today's.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 11
This is my chart this morning, does it look normal for af being due around tomorrow?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 12
Your last 3 days of temps are almost identical to mine.
Only difference is, I only started temping after OPK because I was waiting for my thermometer to come in the mail.

I'm glad I saw your temps, I thought mine were low, but apparently not.

Mine are also rising like your's, af is due on Monday, so fingers crossed it keeps on going up :)

Yay someone else that charts in celcius that I can compare with. X

I think your chart looks quite good for a BFP! If AF is due tomorrow and your temps going up I think that's a good sign. Last month my temps started to drop from cycle day 24 and AF came on cycle day 27. Hope its a good outcome for you xx

Well this morning my chart dropped all the way down to 36.11 so I knew af was coming and she did! Oh well on to next month!

:-( oh no! I so wanted it to be a good outcome for you. here's to getting a November BFP! xx

:-( oh no! I so wanted it to be a good outcome for you. here's to getting a November BFP! xx

Thankyou Hun :hugs: I'm really hopeful about this month as oh will be home the whole month (he works away) so we have a much better chance :happydance:
:babydust: to you! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->