My crazy testing thread *update: hope for those with super faint lines!..TWINS!*

Going down memory lane :) Wanted to bump this for some inspiration to the 'faint line' club!

I'm almost 30 weeks along now :shock: My, how time flies

Thanks for bumping, was very cool to see your 3D u/s!! X2!!

Awwww Brandy you soppy sack. I remember seeing your scan pics on FB and being like... "2?...2?... Abbey AND 2?" LOL. How are you feeling about it all? In control? When do you anticipate the girls arriving? You still having preterm labour issues?

How did Abs enjoy her birthday? I can't beliere our small people are 1!!

SOOOO MANYYYYY QUESTIONSSSSS! So excited for you all!

P.S - Jemma is a great name for a girl ;) xx

I'm hoping they hold out at least 3 more weeks! That is our goal at least. We will go from there :). Still having contractions off and on. But haven't been back in the hospital since last week. I'm feeling very anxious, tbh. Just scared of how I'm gonna do this.

Abbey had a wonderful bday!! I can't believe its been a year?!!!

wow, i remember reading and commenting on your thread when it first started.......well done you and i hope everything goes to plan for you!!

xx

omg .. what a great thread!!!

congrats on your double trouble! x

Awww just completely read the whole thing. How exciting/scary! I hope your labour goes well!

I can't believe it's been almost 30 weeks! I remember stalking after that first faint line to see if it was an evap...and following the day you found out it was 2! The time has flown by so fast :) Im so glad you're doing good and can't wait to see those pretty little babies :)

Thank you! I'll do one last update once they are born :D

I'm getting sooo excited!!

Congrats on you pregnancy and I really hope they stay put a little while longer :flower:

Thanx for this post...it really give hope to others with faint lines...including me! :haha:

Your story is quite funny when you read it from the start when you consider all the time you had 2 in there and you were on bcp!!!

Your girls look so beautiful!

I have 3 sisters (a brother too!)and we are so close, bit growing up the hairspray clothes and make up arguments were frequent!! Your house is gonna be crazy but in a fantastic way xx

Good luck with the birth and tell them girls to behave theirselves in there for the next few weeks xxxxx

The time has flown by!, I hope they stay put untill your section date! x

Well, they were born Nov 25th :) What a crazy birth and couple weeks after. But we all survived.
My lil miracles.

426625_10150702643399809_690444808_11451411_468223623_n.jpg

Good luck to everyone!!! xx

Awww They're so beautiful!!! Congrats XXXX

Absolutley Beautiful!! Glad they are healthy and hope you are recovering well!

Om My Goodness!! It seems like I remember this thread starting yesterday!!!!!!! I can't believe you've had them!!!!!!!!!!!! Huge CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->