My crazy testing thread *update: hope for those with super faint lines!..TWINS!*

Oh my god you had twins!!!!!! Had to read back to remember as I'd replied when you were testing but never knew there were two! That's just fantastic!! Massive congrats, 8 months too late lol. My dd2 is seven months now and I don't like how fast time is flying :-( xxxx

Aww I know! It makes me sad at times too..at other times I'm like hurry up! haha jk. I love my babies being babies. xx

It is nice when there toddling though, especially with having dd1 too I keep thinking I can't wait till their running round and playing together properly so I know exactly what you mean. Xx

Nah it's just that im not supposed to have anymore kids because my heart condition and all the problems I had with the twin pregnancy. Make me sad! Even tho I don't even want more. If that makes sense lol

It sure does make sense! Its one thing if you make the decision by yourself but if you're told by someone else that you're "done" having babies then its a totally different story! :hugs:
having said that your health is just as important so I guess its also good that somebody is looking after your well being as well :flower:

Yes. I do know it's best for me and my family. I just love pregnancy!! I wish I could be a surrogate

I love pregnancy too and I'm dreading saying that's it. Totally understandable especially when due to your health issues you had its like the options been taken away. I've been thinking of Surragacy alot lol. Xx

omg and wow is all i can say... so hey ho this post was syarted so long ago and its so inspiring. first of all congrats ... a little late i know lol ... was wondering if you xould give me some advise if u have time lol. so im 4+5 and got my bfp at 10dpo followed by digi and alot darker bfp at 11dpo confirmed by docs at 13dpo and super dark bfp today at 16dpo... my friend is like wow with how early the sigi showed and says that i jave a podge already lol ... crazy i know. so what im wondering is how do u go about finding out so early on if your having twins cos my friend is certain i am lmao xxx

lol It's just so hard to tell because HCG increases at such different paces for people. I only found out around 6 weeks by ultrasound! Before that, I had NO idea or even suspicion that it was twin! I had gone in because I was spotting and thought the worst. Turned out my progesterone was just a little low so I was given prog pills to help support the pregnancy till the first trimester was over.

Please do update here and let me know when you find out!

Babies are almost one now! Makes me sad

Wanted to bump for the new faint liners here xx

Update pics of my faint line babies ;)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/EccentricMind/544597_10151597842159809_1787093969_n_zps64cdfc5e.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/EccentricMind/544529_10151517389634809_562613359_n_zps0e577fac.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/EccentricMind/320003_10151629488354809_1825219751_n_zpsa4f5d7da.jpg

so gorgeous and so big!! I remember you being pregnant!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->