My csec is in 12 hours... :)

How exciting! Good luck hun and can't wait to hear the update x

He ended up in NICU with breathing difficulties, and now jaundice. I apparently had a placenta infection (I didn't even know that was a thing!) so he's got to do 7 days of antibiotics too. :/ He's still struggling to eat. Didn't expect any of this with a 37 weeker. :(

They're thinking he'll be in there at a minimum till Mon/Tues, but Wed/Thurs is probably a more realistic timeframe.

I'm praying for a speedy recovery for your little guy. But congrats on being a mama! There can always be unforseen circumstances that we can't control. You'll have you little guy home with you in a week. Hope your holding up ok.

As well as can be expected, I think. I hate that I had to leave him there, but I know they're gonna do the best for him, so I'll survive. He ended up pretty jaundiced today (went from perky and alert and screaming the house down for food this morning to looking like a cheeto with no energy and listless and back to needing oxygen by evening) so I'm very glad we were still in the hospital and they could get him under lights quickly.

So sorry hun. Hope he does betters soon and can come home with you.

Sorry to hear that hun, hopefully the jaundice clears out of his system soon xx

Congratulations, must have been a horrible shock for you to go through this without warning :( I hope your little man is better asap & home with his mummy, hope your ok :hugs:

Poor little guy. I'm so sorry you're going through this and leave him. But like you said, he's in a place where they have all the means to care for him and will make sure he's getting everything he needs. *Hugs*

Glad he made it hun, he will recover in no time! Congrats luv

So sorry your little one is poorly! Hope he makes a speedy recovery xxxx

Hoping he recovers soon! How are YOU feeling lost csection? Are you
Both home yet?

I'm home, came home on Friday. Little man needed 7 days of antibiotics due to placenta infection, so our current goal is Tuesday night to come home. So not too far from now! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->