My Dad, The TossPot

Imi

Reaction score
Yep imi goes off on one again whats new ......
But my god im so bloody cross right now!​

My dad has never really been much of a dad, infact he's a 1st class tosspot TBH, my step dad been more of a father to me.
My dads priorities are as follows:
Car
House
Dog
Golf
Kids
Grandchild​

Now most ppl know when maddie was born he got her a photo frame, i didn't get any help with the buggy, clothes essentials NOTHING! That upset me.
Then for Christmas this year my DD got 4 Fkin Beech towles for xmas ... im serious ask charl ... beech towels ffs!
Saw him last week, He wondered why maddie cried, he has never come down to visit not once and i can count on one hand how many times he has seen her, all because i have drove down.​

I rung him yesterday, asked him if he would mind instead of buying something for ellie that he could contirbute towards our buggy, i mean the chepest we have found it now is £479.00 - hummm expensive!
So instead of grandparents buying us loads of clothes etc we have asked for a contribution, Gavs dad put in so has my mum, Dad goes " i suppose i can spare £20 :wacko:
Ok better than nothing i suppose, so i said thanks feelin quite hurt he isn't helping out again. I wasn't wanting alot but i though he would have made more of an effort.​

Just come off the phone to my mum, the wanker has just brought himself a top of the range Audi TT new shape, alloys the lot ... im FUMING, he has paid for it CASH.
He couldn't be arsed with my birthday, or for xmas - sent me a tenner for my birthday and a small bottle of glenmorangie for xmas, my sister gets new nintendos, bikes, computers everything i get nothing and my kids get sod all!
I asked him for an i-pod for Xmas i got a CD, asked again for my birthday to be told he is not made of money ... WTF?? but you can afford this car CASH??​

All i ask is that he made an effort and helped out with the buggy, my mum isn't loaded but she has offered £80 bless her and gav's dad has offered to pay half as they no we are paying for moving costs and fee's.​

I have always thought of my dad as a selfish twat, but he has really done it this time.​

Dunno why im sat here so upset, he lets me down so often i should be used to it by now​

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Dont know what to say hun .. didnt want to read and run.

Big :hugs:

Prob just me being a numpty ...

Im just so angry it's like i don't matter and neither do his grandchildren, Is it any wonder my sis is sooooo spoilt?? ...

I resent her sometimes and that makes me feel like a silly child myself :(

xxx

aww hun but it is going to upset you, cos your hoping he is going to change and help you out more, and he is your dad, and deep down you love him.

I know its not on, their is no excuse for him being the way he is. I saw him the first time he saw maddie we went down to see him as an surpised, i don't think he really knew what to do then either really, he just stared at her.

Hun, i don't know what else to say,to make you feel a little better, but you have your mum and your step dad as you say is being more of a dad then your real dad.

BIG (((((HUGS)))))

:hugs: Arrr, Thats rly not very nice. Can't rly suggest anything tho....Steal his Credit Card?

Does he know you know about his new car?

You should come rnd here we can winge together.....I've been balling my eyes out 2 since about 8!:cry:

You crying to sam ...

Whats up honey ???

xxx

A few things (some a little silly but seem to be getting to me!) Probably wouldn't normally make me cry but seems anything is triggering it off today. I also have a really bad head (not helping) aint slept well for ages!

Anyways I'll tell you 2moro on MSN when ur not too busy!

I'm going to hide in bed now & probably cry some more! :cry:

Hun On MSN now can't be bothered doin nuttin else TBH

xxx

I can relate to the toss pot father. I have so many stories but most have blocked out, here are a few examples:

When i was very young i went wandering (as toddlers do), ended up with the police looking for me, meanwhile father of the year was at home in bed sleeping none the wiser.

When i used to live in newcastle i had very litte money even to feed myself and not once did he ever offer me anything to eat.

And when he and my mum split up, he was in a really good paying job, but he quit it for the sole reason being that he didnt want any of his money going to CSA

i'd tell him what i think of him to his face.
That might hit home or not but you might feel better about it!

Not a chance in hell of that happening lol he got in contact a couple of years back and we would chat through MSN I started noticing he was being crude when talking to Kaz which i didnt like then one day we had a major falling out.
He always talked like he did nothing wrong in the past, didnt get why my sister never wanted to talk to her (his dad sexually assulted her, and throughout my childhood he always slept around with everyone)

He tried getting back in contact again and it ended up in another fight with Kaz.

Ive struck him off now, i dont want anything more to do with him.

Mine asked me what i thought of his new car today ...

Told him it was a car and his mid life crisis has hit a few years to late ...

WOOOPS!

My kids are 11 and 9 and my father (donor) has never even seen them. Sometimes you have to cut your losses..even with family. I'd live under a bridge before I asked him for a dime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->