My Darling OH

Kimberly28

HappyMum-2boys1girl <3
Reaction score
Just got done watching the video by Nova online about how a baby forms (https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/miracle/media/2816_r_01.html) And without me asking, nagging, or coaxing him! He was like wow I never knew about all of this before. Hehe....I am so touched that he did that and it really shows that he's really interested in this. :D I'm just all like "awwwwwwwwwwww" right now! Hehe.:blush:

Wow. Thanks for posting this link. Will enjoy watching these.

ahh your hubby is so lovely.
i'm gonna have to watch this tonight now about to head out to work!
x x

:hugs: awwwwwwwwwwww thats well sweet! hehehehehehe. will have to watch at home tonight as cant access things like that at work :( Im lucky i can get on here lol xxxx

AAAAAWWW how sweet eh , my garys like this tho,we had my mates abay girl(8wk) for 3hr few nights ago, and i only got a hold if he made a drink !!!least i'll av a live in babysitter :)

Wow, wish mine was like this, he's petrified of holding babies (scared of hurting them) but knows he'll learn not to be so scared if he has one of his own.

Oh no I can't get the link to load, no avilable plug in, help!

I'll have to have a look at this when I get home tonight bcus I cant watch it at work :hissy:
Its so lovely when we see those little signs that our OHs are getting all excited about having a baby :baby:

I've just watched these, they are truely amazing! The last one got me sobbing good & proper lol.

Got it to load in the end, truly amazing. I was a bit soft & cried at the end too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->