My daughter isn't even 8 months...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetie

DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!
Reaction score
and... I'm preggers...

I don't know what to say...

Congrats!!! :) Weren't you guys trying to have another one?
That will be cool, because they will be close in age and can be good friends. :)

Well my LO has just turned 8 months & I am 18 weeks pregnant. I was really shocked at first but I am so glad now that Mia & the new baby are going to be so close. How do you feel? pm me if you want xx

if your happy, then congratulations hun! :)
as others have already said, babys will be close in age, will be great.. thats what we want! :hug:

I'm not upset really as we were NTNP but I'm just shocked a bit. I'd kinda given up and decided to go back to school, was going to start bc once af showed. As of the comming tuesday I was going to be 4 weeks overdue on :witch: I went to the doctor when I was a week overdue and did a test that came up :bfn: and got some sample bc to start when :witch: showed up. I was supposed to go back this past tuesday and was just really busy. I found some old tests this morning from a couple of weeks ago that had faint lines that I thought were evap but then I thought I saw colour and figured that I was going crazy. Don't really know why I thought I'd get a test today but I just got home and took it right away. The second line showed up before the control line!

OH is really excited! He was out with the dogs when I tested. I grabbed one of Boo's white diaper shirts and a sharpie and wrote "big sister" on it. When he came in I asked him to grab her from the floor and put her in the high chair so I could feed her... He had the hugest smile when he saw her shirt.

aww hun congrats :) ive always wanted kids so close in age :) very cute idea about big sister

Hey Hunny, I just wanted to say Congrats to you again!! I'm so happy for you guys!!! xoxox:hugs:

Congratualtions Hun :hugs: I think a year and a half is a very nice age gap!!
P.S. I LOVE the way you told him... too cute!!

congrats! thats a well cute wa of telling him...and you get a nice souvenir of when you told him too!

congratulations

my sons 20 weeks old and Im around 6 weeks pregnant lol

Congrats hun, that sounds like a lovely way you told your OH and by the sounds of that smile, he is a happy man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"