my daughter molly **pics**

just wanted to wish you all the best and hope that one day we will all be able to smile again. How are you feeling at the moment? I'm finding it harder with each day, I'm so scared to leave my bubble at the moment, Hugs to you xxx

She's beautiful x
So sorry for you loss x

just wanted to wish you all the best and hope that one day we will all be able to smile again. How are you feeling at the moment? I'm finding it harder with each day, I'm so scared to leave my bubble at the moment, Hugs to you xxx

hey huni im actually not coping very well im contantly cryingect ect and very anger im lashing out smashing things eugh i feel soo sorry for my hubby.... got an appointment today to go to hospital to see my consultant for post natal anyone tell me what this is for????

Just wanted to say hun she is absolutley beautiful :) massive big hugs to you and your family xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She was beautiful...I'm so sorry you had to go through this too:( I know there is little i can say to make you feel better just know my heart goes out to you. I've been there and I promise things will get better- you will never forget her but someday you will be able to smile again.

Gorgeous little girl. Mommy and Daddy's Princess.

God Bless.

Wow... she is absolutely beautiful... thank you so much for sharing... reminds me so much of my lil Emma... Peace & comfort be with you my dear...

So sorry for your loss. She was too beautiful for earth. Those handprints and footprints are so precious x

aww thank you everyone xoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"