My DH could not be a bigger asshole right now!

iwantabub

Reaction score
Im so angry... we have the kids this weekend and he organised to go to a bbq at his mates house with a few couples. ..

Thats fine... I told him I was pretty tired but would go for a while then come home and if he wanted to keep drinking or whatever he could stay there.

Now bit of back ground... I work 40 hours a week and am 33 weeks pregnant and he knows how tired I am yesterday and working today...

So he has decided to invite his mates here instead of staying there... now I have two little girls trying to sleep... ny self trying to sleep... in a house with three bedrooms and a small livin area which is tiled so echoes...
Theyre drinking and playing music and thwyre gonna be using my toilet all night and as a woman at 33 weeks pg I either need to wee or vomit at least 4 times a night. ..

Im so annoyed... hes not usually this insensitive... he some how throughout this whole pregnancy hasnt treated me any different and I am getting sick of it...all I want is some peace and a break and I aint gonna get it...

Sorry for.rant just needed to get it out :(

Im so angry... we have the kids this weekend and he organised to go to a bbq at his mates house with a few couples. ..

Thats fine... I told him I was pretty tired but would go for a while then come home and if he wanted to keep drinking or whatever he could stay there.

Now bit of back ground... I work 40 hours a week and am 33 weeks pregnant and he knows how tired I am yesterday and working today...

So he has decided to invite his mates here instead of staying there... now I have two little girls trying to sleep... ny self trying to sleep... in a house with three bedrooms and a small livin area which is tiled so echoes...
Theyre drinking and playing music and thwyre gonna be using my toilet all night and as a woman at 33 weeks pg I either need to wee or vomit at least 4 times a night. ..

Im so annoyed... hes not usually this insensitive... he some how throughout this whole pregnancy hasnt treated me any different and I am getting sick of it...all I want is some peace and a break and I aint gonna get it...

Sorry for.rant just needed to get it out :(

I'd go and have a word with him tbh hun. That doesn't sound very fair at all. Can't they go to someone else's house instead and give you some peace and quiet? At 33wks pregnant you need to be getting your rest :hugs: x

He could have stayed where they were.... instead he invited em here... they won't go now there here. .. we cant get taxis where we are and it would mean id have to drive em somewhere anyway...

Thanks for ur suggestion tho... bloody men... wish they knew what it was like to be pregnant

He could have stayed where they were.... instead he invited em here... they won't go now there here. .. we cant get taxis where we are and it would mean id have to drive em somewhere anyway...

Thanks for ur suggestion tho... bloody men... wish they knew what it was like to be pregnant

Oh I see. How did they get to yours in the first place? Maybe you could have a chat with him tomorrow or something and let him know that at the moment you'd rather he not bring people back to yours without checking with you first.

Some men just aren't the most considerate of people! I hope you manage to get a bit of rest despite them being there hun :) :hugs: x

Id be absolutely furious. How bloody inconsiderate can you get. You must have the patience of a saint for the fact you have not destroyed him!!

Oh im getting there. .. its 2am atm... I am still awake as loud music is still going... I just walked out to get more milk and vomit (bad hb) and one of his mates goes.. "dont worry your other half wants to come to bed now" to which I replied and looked my dh straught in the eye and said "well hes not coming to my bed!"

I am always so relaxed and nice and he never takes adbantage of it and is always considerate. .. and the one time he wants to fuk me over happens to be when im 8 months pregnant... oh he has no idea what hes in for tomoro!

Get up at 6am & make a hell of a lot of noise, encourage the kids to do the same ;)

You're way more patient than I am. I would have turned the electricity off hours ago. If men got pregnant the world would be very underpopulated.:hugs:

I'm sorry I would of unpluged the music!

On a side note (idk why this made me think of this) my grandpa only ever came home drunk one time and the next day grandma was jumping on the bed banging pans lol

Oh Hun, big :hugs: and :flower:. I'll give you those but it sounds like your OH should be giving them to you..... With BIG apologises. Clearly he hasn't thought and he should have. I would be having a good 'chat' with him this morning. Hopefully he feels seedy as all fck. That will be the ultimate revenge. If you weren't so tired, I'd also be saying get up early and make lots of noise. Good luck Hun, look at it this way..... I think after you've had a 'chat' with him today, I don't think he'll be doing it again any time soon! :hugs: xxx

Hope you got some sleep in the end :( I'd be sooo peed off!!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->