my dh is a complete idiot!

kmac87

Waiting for our lil girl
Reaction score
So I've been slacking a little and not wanting to do much partly due to sickness and the other part from pure exhaustion. He tells me, "You're only 5 weeks not 5 months!"
I guess someone needs to explain to him how much work our bodies are undergoing in those "only 5 weeks"! Geesh, you'd think he'd figured it out by now with this being his 3rd kid!

Men are idiots. I figured that out quickly. Going this one alone, lol. Hope he comes to his senses.

At first, I felt for him... but now, knowing that this is his third? lol. There's no excuse for his ignorance. Well, just keep reminding him that you're creating an entire human from a microscopic blob. If you say it enough times, anyway, he will just be quiet because he doesn't wanna hear it again. lol... At least this is what I've done with my OH. ;)

At first, I felt for him... but now, knowing that this is his third? lol. There's no excuse for his ignorance. Well, just keep reminding him that you're creating an entire human from a microscopic blob. If you say it enough times, anyway, he will just be quiet because he doesn't wanna hear it again. lol... At least this is what I've done with my OH. ;)

Lol, that's brilliant! In going to have to use that one.

Lol, doesn't he know you'll feel better at 5 months?

That's exactly what I was trying to tell him!

Tell him that your body at rest is working harder than his body while exercising! Wow what a turd, I'm sorry

No, that's brilliant! And he's one of those 'i can eat everything and not gain a pound' men. Seriously, he's 6ft 160lbs so that'd be a nice comeback. :)

My OH is similar, when I was 5/6 I told him felt sick and he said why? :dohh:
and then yesterday he told me I had to be strong about this pregnancy not like last time he didn´t want me to just spend some days in bed I had to rise above it if I felt ill. Great support not!

funnily enough I was talking to my sister this morning how with my last pregnancy the worst trimester for me was the first due to I felt so sick and this ones shaping up the same (I had sickness throughout last time but was on pills that helped) I found the sickness worse than labour. My dh is understanding as I ended up in hospital last time so he knows this is the bad stage for me. Why is it men presume to know how we feel

Because they're idiots. Lol. And my dh always says, 'I'm glad I'm not a woman.'

If you were 5 months, you'd have a lot more energy than you do now! The early weeks drain the life outta you. Lol.

That's your token stupid man-comment right there for you.

His physical role in the whole deal, was that he got to have an orgasm. And here you are, exhausted, hungry, sick, achy, bloated, BLAH. And then you get to get huge. And have another person's feet hung up in your rib cage, while being kicked, punched, etc. And then you get to push a human out of your vag, or whatever. And still, his physical role...was that he had an orgasm. Yeah, like THAT'S fair. :rofl:

I gave a couple of books to dh as soon as I found out we were pregnant so he could better understand all the things I would be going through and that he would be going through them with me. When he would make a comment here or there I would ask how he was doing with the books and he would smile and shut up. I reminded him that creating a placenta is creating an entire new organ and he can't even do that and we're not even talking about the baby yet lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->