My DH's Sneak Attack!

jbell157

Reaction score
Last night my DH decided to not pull out...:wacko:

We have a TTC date scheduled for May and I guess he just decided that since we know we are going to have kids soon he can just do whatever he wants!

I told him no more sneak attacks today but in light of things I am a little wary. My period has been off, I'm 24 days late and went to the OB last Tuesday and they said there was a small cyst on my ovary that could have been from a vary, vary late ovulation. However, I am not pregnant and I'm now on progesterone to get my period jump started.

Now I'm just sort of worried, because it was a possibility that I was ovulating and my husband and his sneaky self. :shrug:

Ahh. :growlmad: Come on af!

Well the pull out method is not very safe at all by itself, so I'm not sure I'd recommend using it if you aren't ready to get pregnant now. :)

Well the pull out method is not very safe at all by itself, so I'm not sure I'd recommend using it if you aren't ready to get pregnant now. :)

It honestly wouldn't be a big deal. I was being a bit facetious I suppose. :)

My husband also did that to me after my first m/c.... and now I am sitting here staring at a little 4 year old boy who is trying his best not to fall asleep! LOL! Good Luck. hope all turns out well.

Aww Beth, that is lovely! :)

jbell157 - that did make me laugh, 'sneak attack' is definitely a good way to describe it! I am in the same boat, my hubby has done this twice to me since I came off the pill so we will see what happens in a couple of weeks with AF I suppose! I think they forget what they're meant to be doing in the heat of the moment, men eh?

What are your reasons for NTNP? I think you just have to look at it like it's fate, and be prepared for a surprise at any time with this method of contraception, lol. Let us know how you get on! x

My hubby is bad about not pulling out either, most times he catches himself in mid stream, I am anxiously awaiting to test myself. I am due or AF on Monday, and my boobs are killing me and I am peeing all the time LOL.

Fyi, lil swimmers aren't just in the ejaculation, but in pre-come as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->