My Doctor is Retiring :(

CalliesMOM

Reaction score
Ok so I'm not sure where to post this but I need to get it off my chest.

I have been diagnosed with a few auto immune diseases since 2007. I saw one doctor in January of that year. Nothing showed up in any of my tests so I got a 2nd opinion by August of that year. The 2nd doctor basically saved my life. I have been seeing him ever since. I found out on Wednesday that he is retiring and I can't believe how sad I am! He is the best doctor I have ever seen...has good bedside manners...and genuinely cares about his paitients. He did refer me to a new doctor who I'm sure is competent I'm just really going to miss him. :(

Oh I'm sorry hun. :hugs: It's really hard to lose a doctor that you have grown to love and trust. I hope you can find another you'll equally love and trust. :hugs:

:hugs: my mum is the same, she has a few auto immune diseases and she finds it really hard when she loses a doctor. I think for you guys, you have so much of a history and so many problems that switching and changing is horrible, hope this new doctor Will be great Hun x

Aww that's a shame, especially when your doctor sounded so great and supportive. I hope that you will be able to build up a good relationship with your next daughter :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->