my doggie :( .... emotional wreck.

annaaabanana

Reaction score
hey yall. So tomorrow is my ultrasound to hear our baby's heartbeat.. and hopefully see fetal pole.. well also it is two years tomorrow that my bf and I have had our pit bull ziggy :) he is the sweetest most loving dog I have ever met in my life. and he is my big ole baby.. he is an inside dog. and also have a white fluffy sheapard type dog.. well they get out sometimes, and neighbors have been complaining... because he is a pit bull!!!!! :( the animal control has been by, and a cop came by tonight.. he said that the neighbors have premission to shoot him, and that also we will get a ticket if he gets out again... they say nothing about the white dog.. but just because he is a pit bull, they hate him, when really, he would never bite anyone!!! i'm so emotional because a girl that comes over leaves the door open and they just get out to have fun and come back within thirty minutes... and i'm just so scared it will happen again. i'm terrified. that is my big baby and I love him so so much!!! we both do. we all do actually.. he loves babies, children, and everyone. and I cant believe ppl would be so horrible because of the breed, when really it is just the ppl who train them!!! any dog can be mean.... I'm so tired of this. we take him to the fair, and all of the festivities we have in town. and it is really sad to me how ppl will pull they're wifes, children, and stuff away and someone actually called him a monster before.. a few ppl have actually. and i'm like seriously.. he's on a dang leash and he's not gonna hurt you... ughhh it's just making me upset. he is just cuddled up with me right now! he is my baby, he knows i'm pregnant. he can play football (literally catch the ball) and he likes to skate sometimes (when he wants) lol , he climbs everything like i cat and he is just the most amazing! i love him! and sorry yall just had to rant about it. it's just getting to me so so bad!!!! :( some lady said last week that he bit her, well come to find out, 2 minutes after she said that, (after my bf calmly talked to her because i was not calm) she finally said okay he didnt bite me, but he is dangerous because he's a pit bull... i'm like seriously?! lol she did not have a even a scratch.. all she had to say was "because he is a pit bull" she coulda gotten him put down from a lie like that!!... glad she admitted he really didnt. but i seriously wanted to cuss her even more!!! now my ultrasound exitement has turned into me worrying about my dog that I love to peices.. please pray for us and pray that this stupid girl can stop leaving the door open and them getting out!!!!! ughh. we are about to be moving soon.. so that will be good too. just tired of ppl judging our big ole baby because of what kinda dog he is... any dog can be mean!!! it just depends how you raise him.. forgot to mention we saved him from a dirt road when he was just only 3 weeks old (two years ago tomorrow) happy birthday to our ziggy :D

oh yeah, my bf is cleaning the house and is on a roll, he's cleaned EVERYTHING... i guess you could say he is nervous for tomorrow at the ultrasound. when we mc'd back in september he cleaned for a while.. but yall I aint complaining about this ;) lol pray about the ultrasound too!!

I'd say if you love your dog as much as you say you do you'll make every effort to ensure that girl doesn't leave your front door open. Do you have a high fenced yard? If not, your dog shouldn't be out, it's legislated that way for a very good reason. Yourr neighbours can't shoot your pooch- if you take care of him.

I can ASURE you, that we take care of our dog... :) very much so!! I cant help there are idiots in this world.. and i'm not here when it happens. lol.. no need to be ruuude ;) our doggie lives at his mother's house... and i bet if it were any other kind of dog, you wouldnt have been rude on here. this website is for reasurance and kind words, not rude words.... not in the mood for someone to try and tell me I don't take care of my dog, when we saved him at just 3 weeks and have loved him for the past two years.. lol i dont have to try and explain myself.. because i'm sure you would change youre mind out about that if you actually knew us and our big baby. I can tell you probably don't know much about pit bulls, ma'am :) and why does it matter if we have a high fence...? WE DO!! she leaves the front door open when she leaves and they run out..... and I don't care for my dog because SHE LEAVES THE FRONT DOOR OPEN?? lol if i see her do it, i run to the door so fast, or yell at her, trust me, it IS being handled so do not come at me with that bs .tht is all.. have a wonderful night !!! :D

He is very well taken care of, very well groomed, he's fat from so much food ..muscular from us working him out constantly.. and he is the best with children. everyone loves him who knows him. and a lot of ppl love him that dont know him but there are still snobs out there ;) just because my dog is a pit bull, he is being discriminated against.. that is what the whole point was. getting out a few times not even because of us, you say i dont care for my dog... lol okay....

p.s dont kick ppl down when they are already down..... i wasnt asking for rude advice. i was asking for reasurance... i'm sure you're just SOOO perfect, arent you?

sorry to all you ladies if I seemed rude... but I really cannot hold my mouth shut with that . i'm already moody and tired!! sorry to all you other ladies if I came off rude but I cant handle that right about now!!!

I'm sorry Anna I really didn't mean to be rude, I meant to be straightforward. I'm not saying you don't care for your dog, i can clearly see you love him to bits. I used to have a sweet little Bichon and would not want him out and about unless in my fenced, secure back yard. If he ever got near food or garbage he turned into a different dog. I'd hate for anybody else to hurt him because of my carelessness. I speak from experience and based on what you are saying that you've being warned by police about getting multiple tickets, well, they can't ticket you for no reason can they? If your neighbours are saying they'll shoot him if he's loose, it sounds like he can get to their property? That's not good. But it's up to you what you do. I'm an animal lover, I volunteer at the local shelter allowing knocked up momma cats have their kittens in a safe place. We then adopt them out to safe forever homes. I care deeply about animals and from what I've seen most problems initiate with owners not being responsible. It does sound like your pooch could be in trouble if you don't make changes, either way you handle things I hope he stays safe.

I'm sorry Anna I really didn't mean to be rude, I meant to be straightforward. I used to have a sweet little Bichon and would not want him out and about unless in my fenced, secure back yard. If he ever got near food or garbage he turned into a different dog. I'd hate for anybody else to hurt him because of my carelessness. I speak from experience and based on what you are saying that you've being warned by police about getting multiple tickets, well, they can't ticket you for no reason can they? If your neighbours are saying they'll shoot him if he's loose, it sounds like he can get to their property? That's not good. But it's up to you what you do. I'm an animal lover, I volunteer at the local shelter allowing knocked up momma cats have their kittens in a safe place. We then adopt them out to safe forever homes. I care deeply about animals and from what I've seen most problems initiate with owners not being responsible. It does sound like your pooch could be in trouble if you don't make changes, either way you handle things I hope he stays safe.

no hes not getting on they're property they are just not wanting him in the neighborhood. and this was the first time they came by was today.. it just started happening about a week ago because the girls stupid and shes doing it on purpose... we have handled it tonight after I posted that. but i just needed to get it out. and he's not a bad dog at all.. hes the biggest baby ever. he hasnt even growled at anyone or bit anyone or anything.. they told us its because hes a pit bull thats why im so mad.but where i live everyones got a stick up they're butt..

Well it sounds like you've got a handle on it then, I wish you peace from those nasty neighbours and no more police visits! :hugs:

Who is coming into your house and leaving the door open? I wouldn't be allowing that person to visit anymore, even if there were no dogs! I'd be furious if someone left my door open.

Sorry you're so worried for your dog, I hope this gets resolved. What does the person who keeps letting him out say about all of this?

My DH grew up with an American pitt pull and he says it was the nicest dog ever. It never turned nasty or anything. They had him from a puppy until the day he died. Now my FIL has a staff x Pitt bull and she is a lovely dog, when ever we go to visit him and DD crys the dog comes and tells us and when DD and DS are a sleep she guards the door of the bedroom they are sleeping in.

When ever you tell people what sort of dog she is people always say 'and you take your children round there with that type of dog?' But she is a lovely dog. We always joke that if someone broke into his house she wouldnt get nasty she would probably roll onto her back and get them to rub her belly!!

I hope you sort out all the problems you are having with the neighbours and I think it's bad when individuals judge a dog by its breed and not by the dog it's self xx

I would keep your door locked so u have to let this girl in rather than her letting herself in and leavin the door open xxx

Hi, dog psychologist here... Really, any dog, regardless of breed will escape if a door is left open.

Your dog and your responsibility. Keep that door or gate shut. If a girl leaves it open, don't let the girl in. If that dog gets shot, it will be your fault.

Sorry if this angers you, it's not meant to. Just keep that fur baby safe and prove the other idiots (neighbours) wrong!

thanks everyone :) andits not my house... we are mving into our new house shortly.. he's staying at my bf's mothers house.. and the girl is his brothers girlfriend.. lol. oh we have for sure handld it! she will NOT be doing that bs anymore... and trust me it would not be my fault. thanks everyone... and yes ppl always say mean things about pitties... it use to be german sheaperds now it's pit bulls... ugh!! one day this world will be better! sorry for all he typos:) been up since 7 this moring I'm bout to pass out! lol

its okay tho everyone is always going to have some rude comments to say.. thanks to all you ppl being nice....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->