My dream :)

paula181

Reaction score
Last night i had a lovely but sad dream!
I had a dream that i was given a big pressie and also a card! I opened the pressie and it was a huge teddy! And then i opened the card and it was full of Daffodils and in the middle was a scan picture and the words underneath saying 'its a' and in the righthand corner it said 23/11/2011! I passed it to my OH and he opened it and started crying! It was a really happy moment!

I think/hope its maybe a future event :dance:

Anyone else had dreams similar??

xx

That is sooo neat. Hope it comes true for you! I've only ever had :bfp: dreams, but they haven't come true yet. :)

I love dreams like that at the time, but its a little sad when you wake up and its not true!
I have had one dream where i was pregnant but i started bleeding, and a couple of weeks later i thought i was pregnant i had an evap on a test so thought i was pregnant and then a couple of days later i started a really long period! So it kinda came true! :wacko:

xx

A www. I hate it when that happens too. :( I woke up with my hand on my tummy this morning and it made me a little sad cus there's probably no little bean in there for me. :(

maybe not right now love, but there will be soon :hugs:

paula your dream sounds great, i can't wait to see what happens on the 23/11/11!

I had a very vivid dream of a lady telling me my babys EDD/birth will be October 2nd 2012. it was the same night after I ordered my reading from Brenda Snel.

OOOO. Spooky. :) I woke up with my hand on my tummy again today. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->