my "due date" is coming up...

somedaymama

proud mommy :)
Reaction score
When I found out I was pregnant last June, I knew when I ovulated so I figured accordingly when I would be due. I miscarried just a few days later, but now the date is approaching...February 10. I'm worried that I'm going to be a total wreck that day. Just thinking about it in my head is hard, but I was talking to DH about it last night and I could barely keep from crying. :cry:

When I found out I was pregnant last June, I knew when I ovulated so I figured accordingly when I would be due. I miscarried just a few days later, but now the date is approaching...February 10. I'm worried that I'm going to be a total wreck that day. Just thinking about it in my head is hard, but I was talking to DH about it last night and I could barely keep from crying. :cry:

Hi hun ive just got over the same, my due date was Jan 20th after my mc in June 09. I have cried every day since June right up until that day but now I feel like the weights been lifted. I had a lovely day I just kept myself to myself and did what I wanted.

And my angel decided to start my AF on 21st so I am now back to TTC again.

I think its just a milestone that has to come just try and make it special. You will be ok xxxxx

Maybe we can go through it together :hugs: My due date was the 11th Feb. I was talking on the phone to my mum today (she lives abroad) and told her that even though I can talk about it without tears in my eyes and feel I have moved on, I know that deep inside I still haven't totally grieved and the pain is still raw in my heart. I don't think about it all the time any longer, just at times when I am down, but I know that day will be a very sad one.

I have heard so many times that you don't really stop grieving your m/c until you are pregnant again with a healthy baby and I suspect that it is the case for me indeed. There is no doubt that being still here ttc 8 months later makes it much harder to face this day without experience the huge sense of loss.

fluffy, it's nice to read that your are back in the journey. Wishing you that sticky baby after all what you've been through :hugs:

I'm so glad I'm not alone. Fluffyblue, you made it through...:hugs: FB baby we can make it through the dates together!
I hope our super-sticky babies come soon. :hugs:

Thinking of you all with due dates :hugs:

Kisses for your angels x

My baby would have been due the 4th of January. When I had the op, I cried for 2 days and then was surprised how I got on with life. I was only 7 weeks pregnant so I thought, ok it wasn't meant to be and we were not ready for baby number 2. However, 2 weeks before due date, I could not stop thinking about it, wondering if it was a boy or a girl, remembering all the feelings I had. I think I did not grieve back then and I said my goodbyes this month.

My due date is not until March 24th and I'm freaking already! I really hope I get my BFP before then or I dont know how i'll cope, we will prob go out for the day and spend some time together thinking about our lil angel.xx

My due date would have been March 25th and I am already getting sad about it....It's going to be rough for sure.

My due date is not until March 24th and I'm freaking already! I really hope I get my BFP before then or I dont know how i'll cope, we will prob go out for the day and spend some time together thinking about our lil angel.xx

I just "knew" that God wouldn't let me go through the due date without getting pregnant again...and He did. I was devastated, angry, any negative emotion you can think of, I had it. It was awful. I was due Jan 14th and I spent the entire day inside, I couldn't bear the thought of going in public and seeing a pregnant woman, I would have a mental breakdown. That's pretty much how the entire 6 months went after the miscarriage too but of course, the due date is going to be much worse.

But then I got a glimmer of hope, I got a positive OPK on the 13th, which means I would probably ovulate the day I was due. I'm still taking this as some sort of sign that I conceived on that day so that it replaces some of the pain I'm feeling. Who knows, AF is due the 28th so I'm terrified, 9dpo and not testing yet. Wish me luck :(

my due date was the 28th nov 09 and its my dads birthday aswell so we were celebrating that and i was just not in the mood!!! but i woke up, took a deep breath cried for a while, brushed my self off and tried to go about my day, i was ok till a friend text me and said i just realized the date are you ok? how you feeling? and that just started me off ,but it has came and gone and iam still empty bellied and handed but iam ok, its sad reading all these and crying a bit but i bet iam not the only one, XX iam at the moment 9dpo and my fingers are crossed dont know y coz for 10 months i have had BFN y would this month be any diff!!! loosing hope in a big way x

Don't lose hope girls! It's got to get better! For all of us x

I just celebrated 1 year since my due date on December 8 2009. In 2008 when my due date approached it was very very hard. Hubby and I went out and got a silver angel with her name and date she left us engraved on it. We hung it on our christmas tree on her due date and it was the hardest thing...I cried and cried but it really made me feel so much better and this year on her anniversary due date we hung the angel on the tree again. It was much easier this time and honestly you will never forget but it does get easier once the day arrives because you have that time to feel the grief. Time heals all wounds. Good luck to all of those who have celebrated their due dates or will be celebrating their due dates soon. Hugs to all of you, I will be thinking of you. xx

It's my due date today, I am really lucky in the sense that I am pregnant again aslnd it has made things easier but today has been hard, I thought my grieving was over a few months ago but have been bawling my eyes out for a few days now. We have marked the day by buying a little present for the baby, going to the grave where his grandma is and asking them to bless our new baby with life. We have gone out for lunch and toasted him and what would have been and are now going out for the evening.

Do whatever you want to do and cry if you want to, Am thinking of you xxxxx

hey angel, im thinking of you our babys due date was the 6th october my partner and i each brought a pink and blue balloon blew them up wrote a special message said a prayer and let them fly away very emotional but also felt good in a weird sort of way thinking of you cherub xx

Hugs to you (although belated)

Mine was yesterday. It was made much worse that a week ago, we found out that OH had MF, so suddenly, not only did we have to deal with the loss but also with the fact that it was a miracle I got pregnant in the first place. In a way, it is grieving two losses.

Yesterday morning wasn't too bad, which did surprise me, but by the evening, I was trying hard to hold the tears. OH seemed to cope much better until he saw my face and gave me a hug. I heard sniffing and I know he was fighting tears too. It is the first time I have seen him in that state.

Somedaymama, I hope it won't be long until you get that bfp again. Many :hugs:

Buy yourself something nice that day, or go out to dinner with your hubby :o)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->