My Due Date Today

GreyGirl

Pregnant with no2!
Reaction score
Just didn't want to forget, my baby would have been due today :( It's gone so fast, I had hoped to be pregnant by now to help ease things, but not just yet.
I just can't help imagining what today could have been like and what my baby would have been like, boy or girl, loads of hair or no hair.
It's going to be a long day. This is also my 18month wedding anniversary today and it's also 1 year ago today that we took my mother-in-law into hospital and she never came out.
Just venting really, wish my baby had grown in the right place x

I'm so sorry :hugs:

Take time for yourself today if you can... A long bubble bath, a good cry.

Thinking of you x

Im so sorry hun xxxxxx :hugs: My heart goes out to you xxxxx

I can't offer any advice, I'm yet to pass my due date - new years eve :cry: but still it smacks me in the face every now and then and I must admit I'm dreading it.

Congratulations on your 18 month wedding anniversary, i hope you can still enjoy a special day with your dh xxxxx

Oh Greygirl - so sorry...due dates are so hard...I'm already thinking about mine and dreading it. Do anything that makes you feel happy...get a haircut or massage or just have a lie in or snuggle with your OH for a romantic movie...BIG HUGS:hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss, due dates are very hard. I've passed the due date of my first loss in Oct my hubby and I went away for the weekend so were away from everything and just with each other. The thing I would suggest if you can is go and do something in memory of your little one we went and lit a candle for our little apple-pip. I was pregnant at the time which I do think made it a bit easier but sadly went on to suffer a mmc again. I hope you dont have to wait to long for you BFP and your forever baby. :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Take care of yourself today. My heart is breaking for you. xo

Thank you so much everyone, so many lovely people here.
It's been a hard day, but made easier by the fact we are TTC, I did get upset when I saw a pregnant woman at work :(
I am hoping this will be the worst and it'll be onwards and upwards...but we'll see.
Thank you all so much, it means a lot :hugs:

Hey Grey.
Im sorry I missed your due date yesterday. How are you feeling today?
Im dreading my due date next month.
Thinking of you, Hun :hugs:
xx

Thank you :)
I'm doing ok, just focusing on my positive future. Will be thinking of you next month :)

Ooooh sweetie :cry:

I am very sorry for your loss. I am petrified of my due date next month.

:hugs:

Thank you :)
Sorry for your loss also, I hope the due date goes better than you anticipate :hugs:

Hi greygirl, i also had an ectopic and my due date would of been the 9th of january the day before my 30th Birthday i was shopping last week and seen a girl who would be near her due date i got so upset its the hardest thing in the world but im having fertility treatment now and was talking to the nurse and shes confident i`ll be getting my:bfp: very soon have you still got both tubes ive my left one removed so im only flying on one wing! LOL but had follicle traking last month and ovulated from my right side so im delighted:hugs:

So sorry hun, this will always be a special day for you. I know how you feel I also thought I would be pregnant by mine. Its like a milestone and I sorta felt better after as before I was putting pressure on myself to get pregnant before the due date.
Take care xxx

Hey, I'm really sorry and I know you how feel. My due date is sometime this upcoming week. I never got it dated officially and I'm kind of glad I don't know, but I'm feeling very sad about it. I also thought and wished I'd be pregnant by my due date and kind of can't believe I'm not. :hugs:

so sorry hun :hugs: here's to all our beautiful angels up there - i know its easier said than done but keep your chin up and stay positive and tomorrow is a new day, i keep telling myself each one that goes by gets that littlest bit easier. its ok to vent and have a cry and let it all out it keeps us sane :wacko: take care of yourself xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->