My Due Date Today

Fooled_Heart

Mummy to an angel
Reaction score
No one has even mentioned it to me yet - I wonder if anyone even remembers?

I really wanted to be pg again by today to ease the pain, but it hasn't happened. Alot of my friends/colleagues were pg at the same time I was and they're all giving birth to their babies while I'm sitting here typing this, wishing things had turnt out differently :cry:

I found a song earlier this week which hit me hard and made me burst into tears when I listened to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYEGjlCILyU

I close my eyes and listen to the beginning and dream that's you. Whenever I hear this song be it in a month, a year or a decade it will always remind me of you my baby :flow:

I am an aspiring photographer..... My first client about a week ago, a lady that found out she was pregnant about the same time I found out I was. I MC that time, and another time after that. The purpose of the photo shoot was to embrace her pregnant belly. It was tough, but I made it through. For some reason I feel like she was anyone else, I would hate her, but she is really nice to me, and I can't be harsh towards her. But there are other girls I know that are prego, and I can't stand the thought of them. They've never mistreated me, or rubbed it in my face, well actually one kind of did, but she is 18, and in no way could ever understand my situation, unless it happened to her. I had ordered a fetal heart monitor, it was delivered the day that I miscarried. She called to borrow it the other day. I let her, it was hard though. I kinda wish I would have told her no... but I was afraid that karma would kick me in the a$$. Maybe if I keep being a good person, it will happen for me... I just wish you the best of luck, and hopefully you get pregnant soon, and all the attention can be on you and your new baby, (by then all your friends babies will be old news.....j/k) lol, just trying to get a smile across your face.... *Hugs*

I really wanted to be pg again by today to ease the pain, but it hasn't happened. Alot of my friends/colleagues were pg at the same time I was and they're all giving birth to their babies while I'm sitting here typing this, wishing things had turnt out differently :cry:

I found a song earlier this week which hit me hard and made me burst into tears when I listened to it.

I close my eyes and listen to the beginning and dream that's you. Whenever I hear this song be it in a month, a year or a decade it will always remind me of you my baby :flow:
Aww big:hug: to you hun,be strong it will happen,thinking of you xx

I am an aspiring photographer..... My first client about a week ago, a lady that found out she was pregnant about the same time I found out I was. I MC that time, and another time after that. The purpose of the photo shoot was to embrace her pregnant belly. It was tough, but I made it through. For some reason I feel like she was anyone else, I would hate her, but she is really nice to me, and I can't be harsh towards her. But there are other girls I know that are prego, and I can't stand the thought of them. They've never mistreated me, or rubbed it in my face, well actually one kind of did, but she is 18, and in no way could ever understand my situation, unless it happened to her. I had ordered a fetal heart monitor, it was delivered the day that I miscarried. She called to borrow it the other day. I let her, it was hard though. I kinda wish I would have told her no... but I was afraid that karma would kick me in the a$$. Maybe if I keep being a good person, it will happen for me... I just wish you the best of luck, and hopefully you get pregnant soon, and all the attention can be on you and your new baby, (by then all your friends babies will be old news.....j/k) lol, just trying to get a smile across your face.... *Hugs*
Your a very strong lady it must have been so difficult for you,both the photo shoot and heart monitor situation.You are a wonderful person and it will happen for you I'm sure sending you :hugs: and :dust:

Fooled_heart wow that song :cry: couldnt say how we feel any better :cry:
sending you big :hugs: and lots of :dust: xx

awww! Fooled Heart, I'm sending a big hug your way!

The first pregnancy I had, my best friend got pregnant also, we had the same due date. Well at 9w5d I m/c. It was hard, and I understand. When the due date came, it was the worst day. All I did was cry, I couldnt think, so I became distant with her. I have since had another mc its hard, and all you can think is one day it will happen for me, dust to all

Hugs for you on this day--I know it must be really tough.

I'm sorry you have to feel that way today. I really hope the future is brighter for you.

Also, that song was very touching. It very much matched my mood for today!

I am so sorry for you loss hun, i know the due date must be hard, i'm dreading mine and it isn't until august! :hugs:

I'm so sorry, hun, the due date is the hardest day following (for me it was anyway) the mc. I got annoyed too, that no one seemed to remember it or even think that I might still be upset. I cried so much the weeks before it, esp when I saw a pg woman, even in the street. We were on vacation, which we cut short as I couldn't handle it. I think it's necessary to deal with that pain, really get it out, let it flow. But, as for myself, I made a deal with me that after the due date I'd get on with life, move ahead, stop letting it affect me so much (it was really almost destroying my relationship). So, what I'm saying is, it can also be a time or renewal and moving on, if you're ready. Big hugs, take this time to remember your baby and treat yourself super well!!!

:hugs: I'm so sorry for your loss and I know how hard today must be for you. My baby's due date felt like torture. I was pregnant again by then but I still felt terrible because I wanted my first baby so bad and I felt like my new baby sort of killed it to get out of the way. Then I felt guilty because I wanted my new baby too.

On my baby's due date I made a commemorative status update on my Facebook. I was worried about negative comments (ie. "you should be happy to be pregnant again") so I made it more of a memorial than a "I'm so sad" kind of post. I wrote "Today we should have been meeting you for the first time but now we have to wait for our heavenly reunion. Mommy and Daddy will always love you." And then I listened to some sad, cathartic songs that had meaning for me and cried a bit. It really helped.

:flower:

hey huni i know exactly how u feel i find due dates really hard, when i see my friends with their babies i always wonder what i have done so wrong in life 2 keep going through this. Thinking of you Xx

:hugs: I'm so sorry for your loss and I know how hard today must be for you. My baby's due date felt like torture. I was pregnant again by then but I still felt terrible because I wanted my first baby so bad and I felt like my new baby sort of killed it to get out of the way. Then I felt guilty because I wanted my new baby too.

On my baby's due date I made a commemorative status update on my Facebook. I was worried about negative comments (ie. "you should be happy to be pregnant again") so I made it more of a memorial than a "I'm so sad" kind of post. I wrote "Today we should have been meeting you for the first time but now we have to wait for our heavenly reunion. Mommy and Daddy will always love you." And then I listened to some sad, cathartic songs that had meaning for me and cried a bit. It really helped.

Some how your comment comforted me. I just wanted you to know.

Some how your comment comforted me. I just wanted you to know.

I'm glad. No woman should ever have to go through this crap. I still cry about my lost baby from time to time. But the pain does get easier and only comes at certain times such as when I look at photos taken while I was pregnant with my "Lil Peanut".

So sorry for your loss. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Its okay. I guess I have to go through some dark days in order to heal. Yesterday and Today have certainly shown me that. I'm just having a rough time. I know the good will come again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->