My Elmo live hasnt came - *UPDATE*

Mamafy

Mum to 5 & Angel Mum to 4
Reaction score
Ok ordered this a few weeks ago from play.com, it hasnt appreared. They say its been sent 24/10:hissy: and to allow 3-5 days but its a no-show:cry:

I'm really worried, because obviously I don't have the money to spend on another and as it is these are fast going out of stock which is why I bought Katies weeks ago :hissy:

It says I cant report it missing until 21 days which is 14/11 but will I get my money back/replacement before xmas or is it going to be aload of red tape:cry:

:hugs:

This is the shit thing with ordering online, packages sometimes dont turn up on time :hissy:

Keep on at them hun , not much else you can do i dont think.

Awww sorry to hear that, just keep nagging at them, if you parcel doesnt arrive they will have to send a replacement or refund, but they will do a search first just to make sure you are not pulling a fast one. Sorry hun xx

They have to give you your money back if it doesn't arrive,I'd seriously be on their necks if they don't.

:hugs:

P.S. :lol: weird,I just bought a baby Elmo toy yesterday for Lola

:hugs: hope it arrives soon

on a side note Stan won't let me buy anything Elmo for Hannah :rofl:

Additions have still got them in if Play run out hun. I think it'll be December that they get really scarce.

Give them a call and explain the situation. Any decent company would send out another and tell you just to refuse delivery of on just in case they go out of stock.:hugs:

I hope you get it, because I have it and its AWESOME :)

Well just to update you guys.....its the eve of when I should report this missing so I rang them:happydance: explained that it never showed, they done a little check and were very very nice and very apologetic and said they would send me the claim form out today which I'll receive tomorrow. They said it will be processed by next wednesday and will refund me my money (they did offer to send a replacement but I dont obviously want to wait another 3 weeks if this one doesnt show ) the same day:happydance: so I went and reserved another one in argos which I'll pay for with my argos card and can pay it off when I get my refund:happydance: I didnt chance a home delivery though, I'll collect instore:happydance:

So so relieved:happydance: and a huge thumbs up to play.com because their customer service is excellant:cloud9:

Glad you got it sorted hun and what is it with Elmo ?? Dec doesnt even know who it is, I did get him some Elmo jim-jams for crimbo but only because I thought they were cute!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->