my ex is 'boggin'

jenfirstbaby

i <3 my baby girl :)
Reaction score
Ew.

I moved out about 10 days ago. He drove me crazy. Was the most unhygenic person ul meet. Like proper filthy. Never should have moved in but thought id change him :dohh:

Anyway, He has this horrid huge fish tank that he never cleans so you can barely even see the fish. he had 7 fish when we met, about 4 years ago. I've been counting down the days til they were gone (not in a bad way for the fish, just HATE the minging tank). He said he wouldn't get rid of it, but I'd have made him had I still been there.

he was down to one fish before I left. It died 12 days ago. I told him that day.

been round earlier tonigh. Yep, U guessed it.. dead fish is still there!

:sick: :sick: :sick: I swear I've mentioned it the last 3/4 times I've been round and he's done nothing about it :sick: lucky escape !

Best bit is he thinks il consider going back. Why would I?! Nothing has changed since I left. Oh wait that's a lie, I used to do all the cleaning. No one does that now

Ewww, why doesn't he get a plec? My plec used to keep my fist tank clean.

Its a fish that sticks to the side of tank, our plec used to eat away all the grime til it passed away.

Plecostomus! They are great, but it might not be a tropical tank.

Thats grim by the way, proper :sick:

Its just gold fish

Think he had one before and it died lol x

glad you got out! and ew ew ew about the fish tank :(

Oh god!! He needs a cleaner! Poor fish :(

Cx

Tell me about it. When I moved in I gutted the place, found all sorts., including a letter from an old land lord saying he wasn't getting his deposit back because he had to pay a cleaner 18 hours of cleaning! It listed a whole load of stuff that needed replaced because it was either ruined or just disgusting.

I also found things like receipts, bus tickets etc from 2007. He didn't even live there in 2007 , so he clearly just brought everything from one flat to another instead of sorting through things.

Ew ew ew

:shock: I swear, men never cease to amazing me in their, sometimes, repugnant behavior :dohh:

Sounds like you escaped the :sick: just in time

:hugs:

Eww!.... Did you go in to this relationship with Rose Tinted glasses on! He sound's disgusting and I wouldn't touch his house with a bargepole!

Eww!.... Did you go in to this relationship with Rose Tinted glasses on! He sound's disgusting and I wouldn't touch his house with a bargepole!

must have done! i'm sure most woman think they can change a man., apparently not! Or not him anyway !

i was so sick of doing everything on my own, not just with the baby but with the house too. its almost 2 weeks since i left and the place is a state already!

he actually thinks id consider going back for jessicas sake :dohh: like i want my daughter living in a hole !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->