my ex is 'boggin'

I've heard that you can only realisitcally change a person about 7-8%, so basically what you see is what you get!

I know though a lot of people do believe they can change a person by loving them, but this just isn't the case :hugs:

Gross! :sick:

I am by no means a clean freak, but that really is mingin

Oh wow thats disgusting.. Sounds like his just given up on the fish tank too. There are "cleaner" fish he could of got even for a cold water tank.. I haven't cleaned my fish tank for 3weeks (I no naughty but my fish need a high Ph/hard water anyway) but my tank still looks very clean!!

Hey... atleast you've got a beautiful daughter out of him :)

well that's true! :)

Seriously, he is a really nice guy,. but he is far too lazy, disgusting, and laid back to be in a relationship with. I'm all for laid back, but this guy is ridiculous.

i told him we were getting rid of the tank when the fish all died., but now that i've moved out he will prob get more fish! cant understand it when he cant keep the thing clean. It's not even the fish he likes, its the tank! :wacko:

This gives me the boke!! I honestly will never understand how people can live like that! I'm glad you got out though and if you got your beautiful daughter out of it, thats whats important.

Yeeeeuukkk!!

This gives me the boke!! I honestly will never understand how people can live like that! I'm glad you got out though and if you got your beautiful daughter out of it, thats whats important.

Yeeeeuukkk!!

me either! I mean the flat is owned,. He has a mortgage and everything. If I owned my own home id be so house proud! He's been there 4 years and didn't decorate or anything til I moved in., and even then it was only because my dad was horrified at the thought of his grand child living there! My dad wall papered the hall, nursery, and ripped out the bathroom and put a new one in! He's ruined both tho already. Put the ficking fish tank in the new tub and scratched it,. And tried to move LOs cot out of the nursery knowing fine it wouldn't fit out the door, and ripped the wall paper :(

i was mortified any time friends came round., id have to clean for days before anyone came and even then id say 'sorry for the mess' even tho that was it clean! Lol x

Yeeeeuukkk!!

me either! I mean the flat is owned,. He has a mortgage and everything. If I owned my own home id be so house proud! He's been there 4 years and didn't decorate or anything til I moved in., and even then it was only because my dad was horrified at the thought of his grand child living there! My dad wall papered the hall, nursery, and ripped out the bathroom and put a new one in! He's ruined both tho already. Put the ficking fish tank in the new tub and scratched it,. And tried to move LOs cot out of the nursery knowing fine it wouldn't fit out the door, and ripped the wall paper :(

i was mortified any time friends came round., id have to clean for days before anyone came and even then id say 'sorry for the mess' even tho that was it clean! Lol x

I'm shocked you stayed so long!! The fact you have to clean for DAYS! Good lord!

Dude, when I moved in he didn't own a hoover, an iron, a mop, nothing! I went out and bought all this stuff, plus loads of bathroom cleaning products etc. There were a few things under the sink and im about 97% sure they were there when he moved in lol x

Aw nut!!

I will never ever understand that! :shrug:

Well just let stew in his own filth! He clearly likes it! :wacko: lol x

This stuff wouldn't normally bother me, but I think I've been retching for about half the thread!

I'm not a clean freak by any stretch. My room is permenently messy. But a small bit of mess is much better than the filth it sounds like you were living in :/ Not much an envirmoment to bring a kid up in either

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->