My experience with Misoprostol (Cytotec) for missed miscarriage

finallytrying if nothing happens in the next 24 hour then I would contact you dr. So so sorry for your loss. x

I did call the dr and they told me that the lining was very thin so I really didn't have to take the pills I guess... But I did and things are passing now

Good luck with everything, Finally! I hope all goes well and you can get back to normal soon.

Thank you, I hope so too I want to start trying as soon as I am cleared my the dr so hopefully my cycle comes back fast

man I remember that pain. You are lucky your dr gave you pain meds. Mine said he couldn't because I was still technically "pregnant" and it is against the law. I was like WTF, so my baby died but you won't give me anything for pain? It was awful. I ended up with a D&C anyways, but those cramps were the worst I've ever had. Thank you for posting this, wish I had this when I went through it.

It is strange I remember that I was in pain and shivering and that I don't think I'll be able to have a child with no epidural and it was less than 48 hours ago but I cannot remember how much it hurt... I had a concussion is February and the dr told me your body blocks out trauma but it wasn't traumatic

Finally trying i started trying straight after my hcg levels dropped. I spotted throughout that first cycle. I have just had my third mmc. If you are thinking if trying stright away come and join ttc after loss section. I to am ttc after a recient loss.( just stopped spotting)

Ladies having had misoprostol managment on two occaisions I asked for a erpc this time and found the whole experience much more barable.

I did about 8 rounds of cytotec vaginally... 4 every 12 hours. The doctor says I have pretty much passed everything. The pain was never unbearable, I didn't take my pain meds because they made me feel sick I think I passed most everything the first night. I was supposed to be 12 weeks but the baby measured 9 weeks 1 day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->