My Ex's Family think he's the Dad of my babygirl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayleen

Reaction score
I am currently 17 years old. My little girl named Paisyn was born on August 10,2013. I have been with my child's real father for two years November 19 of this year and in that time we have broken up twice (literally). On November 7, 2012 I had my last period. On November 18 me and my "teenage lover" that I had been with since 7the grade year had messed around that night after breaking up with the guy I was with for almost a year. He did not penetrate me and he did NOT ejaculate. He begin to do the deed whenever I had said No, because I was still in love with the man I was with for a year. So, he did not stick it in me, just around that general area before I said no, I'm almost certain that all of the "precum " had been wiped off from the covers we were under before coming close to my area. When I went to Arkansas thenext day I ended things with him and got back together with my exboyfriend of a year. Whenever he picked me up the day I came bac, which was Wednesday. We did have sexual intercourse and he did fully ejaculate in me.Then tada.. my conception date was November 21 Wednesday. What are the odds of the man that did ejaculate in me being the father than the man who didn't and parents think he's the Dad. Or could it be possible the boy I messed around with didn't fertilize me until two days later. Ironically the same day my boyfriend of two years ejaculated in me.

Also.. me and my current boyfriend (the babies real Dad) had sex last night. I had just gotten off my period. But when I went to the bathroom I was for some reason bleeding? & the condom broke I've been on birth control for about a month and a half what are the chances of being pregnant again?

Please read the forum rules

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-pregnancy-only-guidelines-using-section.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"