My Fake Baby

This was on a few weeks ago! Theres loads of threads about it somewhere lol!

that show makes me feel really uncomfortable. its so strange

im watching it at the moment and i just dont get it its so weird :wacko:

the nan made me feel real uneasy lol she wanted her grandson all to herself lol she asked if he could stay with her when his mum emergrated? sp? lol how selfish!!

Is this about reborns? I have one... But I don't walk around with it in a stroller or anything. I have collected dolls my whole life and I really wanted a realistic looking one for my collection. I like dressing it up but other than that I don't touch it. Does having one make me strange?

the nan made me feel real uneasy lol she wanted her grandson all to herself lol she asked if he could stay with her when his mum emergrated? sp? lol how selfish!!

i was saying exactly the same to my OH when we were watching it. she wasnt bothered about the fact her daughter had recovered and was healthy and ok, she just wanted the grandchild to herself which was weird.

phantom, i dont think its weird collecting them but i do think its weird treating them as a baby, taking them out etc.

Is this about reborns? I have one... But I don't walk around with it in a stroller or anything. I have collected dolls my whole life and I really wanted a realistic looking one for my collection. I like dressing it up but other than that I don't touch it. Does having one make me strange?

no it doesn't make you strange but on this programme a women spent all her money to get to america to buy and spent over £300 on designer clothes on it as well as loads of silver cross prams, and it's money to some people that is crazy spent on a doll, and as for the nan, i felt bad for the fact she looked after him whilst her daughter was ill and then they just moved to australia so a memory of him like the doll was nice but to want to keep her grandson away from the mother asking that was a bit weird, i however didn't like what her partner said about the doll at all and i won't repeat it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->