my fat little monkey!!

ColtonsMom

Reaction score
Colton had his four month check up. A week late, but I changed his pediatrician to someone closer (and I've heard alot better); they weren't taking patients when he was born, and just started-so I slipped in. :happydance:

He was great. His chunky legs are sore because of all his shots :( I feel so bad. I've given him baby tylenol, but after about 2.5-3 hours he seems to be in pain again. Doc said I can only give it every 4 hours though. So I am just trying to comfort him as much as possible. :hugs: He also woke up this morning at about 1.30am; and had a fever. I'm guessing from the shots, aswell. The tylenol has helped the fever a bit.

He weighed in at a whooping 18lbs 11oz!! Shewww! Only 27" long, though. I thought he would be longer-he looks longer ?! IDK.

hehe fantastic! glad it went well. sorry he feels bad, bren was the same after his shots. poor babies!

Oh that's good he's doing so well MarchBaby!
I do hope he is feeling better today.
Mx

He is doing so well , he is almost the same size as Dec and he is almost 9 months!!!! Dec is 21lbs and 28.34inchs just over an inch longer than yours!!!

he feels alot better today! thank goodness!!
He is in the 95% for his weight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->