My first 10:30pm ice cream run

membas#1

mommy at last!
Reaction score
Yep, I needed it so bad I went to the local ice cream parlor at 10:30pm tonight...all for a 1/2 scoop of strawberry and 1/2 scoop of vanilla. Lady behind the counter says "that's not your usual"--i blamed it on the baby :haha:

The fact that I have a "usual" at the ice cream place is telling--but we live just 5 blocks away and have for 4 years been going there, and she's always the lady that helps us--but it did make me think perhaps I buy too much ice cream (don't even go once a week, usually twice a month).

Now I'm wondering how late the sugar is gonna keep me awake tonight....which is why i didn't get my usual that typically involves chocolate in some form...keeps me up all night.

YAY for ice cream! YAY for late night runs to get ice cream! YAY for local made yumminess...so worth it.

I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread, I'm thinking mint choc chip!! :icecream:

the power of suggestion i tell ya! i was at the movies with a friend and we were debating on ice cream after, and i was thinking nah, let's hold off and do it another day--thinking to myself if i really wanted some that bad we had some in our freezer when i left before the movie--got home and DH had finished off what was in our freezer! so then I had to have some! of course...

mint oreo is good too :)

lol...i couldn't get my DH to even go with me, much less go for me tonight, but he has gone on ice cream runs for me before, just not so late at night :)

I guess I'm lucky then :) My Oh has been great tbh, you can have a loan if him if you like but you must return him so he can get me my ice cream! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->