my first formula feed...

4 months 3 weeks 5 days =14 lbs

thats the last weight, im going to weight him again probably a tomorrow just out of curiosity its becoming a weekly thing.

the 90's thread is great isnt it? so many great memories :) i loved my furbee :thumbup:

oh and yes my bnb doesnt always load properly, or loads really slowly at night, i guess your right they might be doing updates, that or all the north american mummys log on and overloads the forum a bit.

I gave Barry ravioli which he loved, hes also had mashed carrot, mashed banana, toast with butter, pineapple and cheese sticks.

today we brought brocoli, sweet potato, more carrots, tinned pineapple, tined pears and some gerber vegtable flavoured sticks.

im looking forward to trying him out on the avacado and the sweet potato. the best way i find to keep them clean is to put them in something you dotn like. I had a sleeper i hate and havent put him in so i put him in it for meal time and then i dont mind it getting covered in stuff, no need for a bib then (which he pulls off anyway). i throw it in the wash every couple of days to keep it clean, but i dont care about the stains and stuff because i didnt like it to begin with!

the best way i find to keep them clean is to put them in something you dotn like. I had a sleeper i hate and havent put him in so i put him in it for meal time and then i dont mind it getting covered in stuff, no need for a bib then (which he pulls off anyway). i throw it in the wash every couple of days to keep it clean, but i dont care about the stains and stuff because i didnt like it to begin with!

That is a great idea. I also can't wait for Carter to try avacado. I was asking about the weight because Carter only weighs 16lb 8oz, not that I am worried just saying to show how well Barry is doing. Sounds like he will be a great eater! Also I was wondering (hope you don't think I am too nosey), what brought you to the U.S.?

ok going to weight him.....13.4oz

the last couple of times ive weighed him hes been in his clothes though and today he was naked. i really should start being a bit more precise about how i weigh him!

i think im going to pick a day and time every week. Mondays at 11:25am (he gets his bottle at 11:30am) in only a clean diaper.

Im not too worried about his weight saying 13.4oz, i dont tink its gone down much i think the clothes may of helped add weight to him. i'll weigh him again on monday and we'll find out.

going to start cooking some sweet potato and carrots today mash it up put it in icecube trays and freeze it.

Looking forward to giving him some christmas dinner, bit of turkey, mash potato and greenbeans!

Carter seems like hes at a good weight, when i had LO at the doctors for his 4 month visit he weighed 12lbs and the doctor said he could do with being about 14-16lbs. I guess at 6 months they should be about 16-18lbs, so if hes 16lbs 8oz hes about midway in that range. sounds like hes doing great!

i have no idea what you do with an avacado so i guess i need to work out how to kill it!

So we had avacado tonight and it didn't go so well. We will try it again though. Tonight I cut it into smaller pieces and put a few on his tray. Next time I think I will slice it kind of french fry style so that he can hold it instead of smushing it into his tray. Can you believe there are only 3 more days til our families' first Christmas? :happydance:

i mashed some avacado up today, he wasnt impressed either lol, he picked up and chewed on some carrot, but refused the mashed up carrot. he did seem to like the sweet potato yesterday though.

might try out the brocoli tomorrow!

And now its 2 days till christmas and omg im so excited! its been years since i was looking forward to christmas this much!

Tell me about it! I worked at Sams Club before I had Carter. Working in retail can really make you dread the holidays. 2 more days:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->