• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My First Gp Appointment!! :(

12BeeMummy

Reaction score
Just got back from my first doctors appointment. :) All went well... But there is one thing...she wasn't able to ruffly tell me how far along I am :( she didn't know how to do it on there new computer system and she couldn't find the other circle calculator :( so now I have to wait for my dating scan! .... Can someone please tell me when will this most likely be!? X

X

If you are uk, its usually around 12 weeks from what Ive seen on this site. You can.get an estimate from an online due date calculator, and if.your periods are regular it shouldnt be off more then a day or two.

I've used the online due date calendars hun and I'm confused because one is telling me I'm 5 weeks and the other is telling me I'm 6 weeks lol I don't know what to believe lol x

My scan was at 8 weeks. It was a bit early due to me being paranoid, so I guess I'm not much help lol. I do think it is around 12 weeks usually though. Sorry they couldn't tell you, that sounds frustrating.

When was the first day of your last period?
Count from then, that'll tell you what she would have told you.

And I don't know what it's like where you are. But here they don't do scans before 12 weeks unless you're bleeding or they think something could be wrong.

I still have no idea how far along I am (haven't had a period since before LO) and I don't have a scan until next week and I think I'm around 12/13 weeks now.

My scan was at 6 weeks, vaginally, they don't usually do so early though x

You would have to do it online hun, don't know about anyone else but when I was pregnant with my first the due date changed at dating scan anyway so don't think anyone knows exact due date/exactly how far gone they are til then anyway? But like I said might've just been different for me x

You'll have a scan at between 11 and 13 weeks if you're in the UK.

Also, the due date they give you at the first doctors appointment is usually a little off anyway. I was told 22nd of December but then it was changed to the 30th December at the scan! xx

It might change around a bit before a scan! My online said 22nd May, midwife said 24th May and my scans said 26th May lol, I don't think you usually get scans on the NHS unless of bleeding etc, you can pay about £50 for a private one or wait until your 12 week one, you may (or easily may not) see the midwife again before that so she might have the wheel then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->