My first OPK everrrr :)

renee_xx

Reaction score
It's amazing to finally see 2 lines on a pee stick!!!... lol..

Should I stop testing until later in cycle?
This was cd 11, probably won't be positive until cd 15 or so right?
29-33 Day cycles.

Attachments

• IMG_4041.jpg
    IMG_4041.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 74
i would test again hun later tonight or tommrow as it may get darker, it looks like u defo having a surge right now so if that result is good enough for then no need to test again i just find u can pinpoint more accurate ovulation if u have a series of tests like the fade in patter but some people dnt get that x x x x

ok question... I took another today and it's FAINTER than that one.. Don't tell me that was it?!?!! Impossible right? oh man I hope i didn't mess up already =(

Actually hon it wouldn't be out of the ordinary if that was it, or it's also very possible that it's still on it's way. Keep testing, twice a day, once around noon and then again in the evening. Like you said, some women's +'s just don't get very dark, and you may be one of them, but you won't know that until next month's testing if you get the same result. I have a feeling you will see a strong + in the next few days, keep testing, and when it does get stronger, keep testing until it fades away. What you are looking for this month is your own personal OPK pattern, then you will know better what to expect when you POAS!

UPDATE

Took the OPK earlier today (CD15)
Clear positive right?? :happydance:
So I can say I will ovulate CD 16?

BD'ed last night, this morning, and we'll go again tonight/tomorrow.
I'm so excited guys !!

xxx

Attachments

• IMG_4081.JPG
    IMG_4081.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_4079.JPG
    IMG_4079.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 24
Thats a positive hun, get to it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online