My First Response Ovulation Test

sunflower82

Cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
hi ladies i took a ovulation test yesterday eveing and one just now this evening and one today has a pink line but still negative i have a feeling it will be pos tom for sure will test and see tom my date to ovulate is june 17th here are the pics tell me what yu ladies think?

Attachments

• mail 2.jpg
    mail 2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 18
  • mail.jpg
    mail.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 25
hey! found you :) whats your opk look like today...
I say the ones posted look negative so far ....

GL i test at 2pm daily so its about that time ..... FX.....
how long have you been TTC

hi ladies the latest pic from today i think its still negative what do you ladies think i hope i get a pos tom

Attachments

• IMAG0377.jpg
    IMAG0377.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 19
HI there, I made it here to check your tests out. They are still negative, I use them a lot. The line will definitely be at least equal color to the control when it turn positive. I haven't seen many women get a blazing positive with FRER. I for one don't. The test line is usually the same. I am on another thread, but am sure that you have seen my results with FRER and how I back it up with a digi when it looked positive to me. Just wanted to mention that to you so that you don't miss your surge waiting on a blazing positive with FRER. I am sure there is someone out there who gets a blazing line (you might be the one that gets it) but just know that you may have to back it up with another brand.

hi ladies im starting to get reallly really tired of all this each and every month
i guess its just one of those days for me when im really upset and depressed
looks like one more neg test for me have a look i will be testing again tom
if neg again oh i just give up! im so sad :(

Attachments

• mail 2.jpg
    mail 2.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 6
  • mail.jpg
    mail.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 6
what cycle day do you start testing on ? and are your cycles always 28 days could be possible you O earlier or later in the cycle and are missing the surge... also recommend POAS at around 2pm daily after holding urine for 4 hours prior
I get the cheap opks with 20 test strips and start POAS the day after period ends ...a few times it didnt detect surge until CD21 ( but my cycles are long sometimes 36d)

ok maybe i will try that i did test at 2 pm! are you saying that i should hold my pee 4 hours then test at 2 pm? i am a bit confused on that! maybe your right i have already ovulated i have no idea because about two nights ago i was having bad ovulation cramps thats what it felt like

yes hold it for 4 hours before testing.....

I think it would be easier if you used Fertility Friend and a BBT thermometer. Charting is so much easier and cheaper than just buying opks, and having to guess if you ovulated or not. :/ Plus if you are only testing once a day then that could be a problem too. Usually twice a day is the TTC'er recommended schedule, despite what the box says.

If you order off of Amazon you can get at lest 40 wondfo's for way cheaper. Then you can go POAS crazy with testing.

Thnx i will buy them from there how do
You use the fertility test and is.it expensive

here is my test from today it looks pos please tell me your views ladies!
also i have been having milky white discharge coming out today when i wipe
pls wish me luck!

Attachments

• IMAG0381.jpg
    IMAG0381.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMAG0382.jpg
    IMAG0382.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.