my first scan pics 12 weeks

clairebear

Mummy to 2 handsome boys.
Reaction score
yay im so happy just got back from first scan and it was amazing. the baby had a lovely strong heartbeat and it was brill moving around and everything and it had hiccups which was really funnny. heres a few pictures of my little baby. xxx

baby 1.JPG
baby 2.JPG
baby 3.JPG
baby 4.JPG
bethanylee how did u get on xx

i am so thrilled it has gone fast already xxx

great photos Claire!

Mine was fine, but it was really a guess to how far along I was and I'm measuring 9 weeks now...quite disappointed as I thought I was further along but I saw the heartbeat and it was amazing. So different from seeing an empty sac like last time...got another scan on the 27th so I'll be 12 weeks then! Just hope it's little heartbeat keeps beating!

so pleased ur scan went well hun. it turns out im 12 weeks 2 days instead of 12 weeks 4 days so not far out at all.

How exciting, you must be over the moon. Great pics.

Can't wait until I find out when my scan will be. x

I guess our due dates will change and alter throughout pregnancy anyway...I mean, I got told that I was 8 weeks 6 days today...but the crown-rump length actually puts me at 9 weeks and 2 days! So I dunno. I suppose a couple of days doesn't make a difference anyway as baby's arrive late and early and never on time!

thats what i thought

thanks for the nice comments guys so pleased to see him makes it feel real.

got my second scan on the 29th january cant wait for that. xxx

Those are awesome.Wishing you good luck:dust:

I was wondering how it went as I saw your appointment on the calendar!

I am so pleased your scan went well hun.....great pics! x

lovely, can't wait to get to your stage - so the little bean looks like a baby! What nice pics to have on hand to show to anyone and anyone over the festive period!

Aww lovely pics

roll on 4 January when i have my first scan!

thank you so much girls im telling you there is no feeling like seeing your little baby in there moving. youll have to keep is informed about ur scans to i find them so fanciating xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->