• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My First Trimester Ends Today!

babymello

My Pretty Mama
Reaction score
Hi,

My first trimester ends today.

Tomorrow, I'm 12 weeks (3 months) Wow! what an experience for me.

I always heard other people stories about there first trimester trails, but I really didn't think I wouldn't go through some of the things I went through.

No one prepared me in a way and actually schooled me to say what will happen next, all everyone said "it will pass".

In week 4,5,& 6 of my pregnancy everything was cool.

In week 7,8,9 & mid 10 I thought it will never end for real lol, but this wasn't funny at the time.

Tossing & turning all night, my face looking all dried and scribbled up, constantly going to the bathroom, couldn't get my eating regimen at work going right. I would leave work early due to nausea and because I didn't bring enough food.

I was scared of not eating the right things. If I didn't eat on time, my baby will make me bring it up, this would happen like 2-3 times a day. I really had to get my eating plan right. I was totally unaware, and all by myself. That's scary.

After all those adjustments, in week 10 things were simmering down. I have my eating plan going right. The baby gives me more grace now when it comes to eating. If I didn't eat something right away grace is available, I know to get something to eat fast.

Otherwise, things are progressing, and my baby is big for 3 months at least that's what people are saying. I can't see it! They're asking if I'm carry twins. My first sono was on Nov 26th, and you could hardly see the baby in the pic. I do want twins though, so when I go back for my next sono, I'll know how many for sure.

My weight is normal I've gained 4 1/2 pound. I was 147lbs before I got pregnant, so my doc says I'm doing good.

If anyone care to share their first trimester stories, feel free....

Mellow

I didn't have any symptoms in my first trimester at all.. I didn't find out until almost two months though. However, it all caught up to me know. I'm tired all the time, but cannot sleep for the life of me.

Dont feel bad about people saying your baby is big. Everyone tells me I look like I am about to pop and I still have a ways to go with baby getting bigger and bigger by the day. I think it's cause I'm so short though, and ALL BELLY! hehe :rofl: I've had people ask my due date, and when I tell them, they ask if I'm carring "multiples", they dont even say twins.. I wonder if they think more than twins?! :shock: :duhh:
I had a customer literally POINT at me at work the other day to his wife and say "She's about to go!" :shock: :rofl: I just smiled at him and said, "two more months!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->