My first TWW..

Khadijah-x

Reaction score
Hey everyone

I am in my first TWW (few days from testing).

I forgot how annoying these TWW are!!

I've had EWCM, really dizzy, sickness, hot flushes, spots! Increased appetite. But most of these are also PMS symptoms so can't get excited!!

I have some cheapies 10miu sensitivity but heard alot of bad reviews about these. AF usually shows around day 32-38 and I'm not 100% sure when I ovulated this month. It was definitely before day 19 so I am due in a few days.

Do you wait until after AF is due to test or are you serial 1 dpo poas addicts like me...:thumbup:

Hi. I'm new to this too, so Im not really sure what the pops, or mii means lol. But Im am currently in my first TWW with OPK's so I I had a lot more faith than other times. Im currently on either 10/11 DPO and caved in and took a dollar tree test a few minutes ago. BFN! So I'm pretty bummed right now. I know I'm out for this month Im just hoping for a miracle.

But welcome

Hi. I'm new to this too, so Im not really sure what the pops, or mii means lol. But Im am currently in my first TWW with OPK's so I I had a lot more faith than other times. Im currently on either 10/11 DPO and caved in and took a dollar tree test a few minutes ago. BFN! So I'm pretty bummed right now. I know I'm out for this month Im just hoping for a miracle.

But welcome

10/11dpo is early hun, you aren't out :)

Have you tested again?

I tested Sunday with a frer and it was negative. Yesterday morning I tested again with a CB yesterday morning and it was also negative..... I'm hesitant to test today.

How r u looking this cycle?

Welcome to the TTW! I am currently in my TWW as well. I have had tons of EWCM as well. I think OV'd pretty early around CD9-11. I am on CD 17 now. Don't think I will test for another week or so. Good luck to you!!

Welcome to the TTW! I am currently in my TWW as well. I have had tons of EWCM as well. I think OV'd pretty early around CD9-11. I am on CD 17 now. Don't think I will test for another week or so. Good luck to you!!

Hi and thank you :) all praise to God I have my BFP, so the EWCM was certainly a symptom for me. FX for you let me know how you get on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->